Re: I.B. vs BR13

From XXX
ROFLMAO still crying I see. Hmmm I dare someone to send all they got at a player that has nothing else but ZE buhahhahahaha what you expect? ANd there is much more to your whining to admins than just planet names. Its common sense, stove is hot, dont touch it. This player will make you cry, well leave it alone then buhahahahaha[/quote]

You are a joke with your lies on forum and in game from a player who could not make it..Hot stop making me laugh, you could not be hot if you were standing on the sun. The only thing you make me is laugh and feel sorry that players like you are allowed a computer. Do what you said you would do ( give the rest of your fleet away and quit ) save your alliance any further embarrassment.

As for wildlive..you know nothing but what you been have told, therefore you know nothing.. I attack for profit. I hardly ever defence bash. There are many players out there that I have helped develop. I do not have to explain my self to you or anyone, except my team mates. So I have kicked a few butts..that's what this game is about. not the pathetic game play that xxxx does because he throw teddy out of his pram..

If players are whining then I am playing right and they are not following the simple rules. FS and make yourself unprofitable.. simple as that.. before you make statements know the facts. BE SEEING REAL SOON.

Gozar2 wrote: ~TD~

I.B. 10.500.000 my own fodder..

BR13 4,940,875,600
just in 2 days :?

this might end sooner than u think.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

TheLegendFishpond wrote:I see Kick is in hiding (Good team player i see).
IN no way am I in hiding. I was VM a week or two before the war ever started and was just as surprised as anyone else in forums to see it. Do I have the time to participate? Probably not, and if any likely minimal. Will I try to get a chance out? You bet your *** I will... then again let's remember I have only been out of vacation mode for about 2 weeks ever since I moved about 3 months ago, so doing the math there, I am out of vm, what... maybe 16 percent of the time, in other words, a non-factor in this :(
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

IKICKAYOUWASSNOW wrote:
TheLegendFishpond wrote:I see Kick is in hiding (Good team player i see).
IN no way am I in hiding. I was VM a week or two before the war ever started and was just as surprised as anyone else in forums to see it. Do I have the time to participate? Probably not, and if any likely minimal. Will I try to get a chance out? You bet your *** I will... then again let's remember I have only been out of vacation mode for about 2 weeks ever since I moved about 3 months ago, so doing the math there, I am out of vm, what... maybe 16 percent of the time, in other words, a non-factor in this :(
I will eat my words a bit and say sorry for that comment.

But as this is war, your still a wimp in hiding ;) :lol:

I just have to get this off my chest because it bothers me. To call a war because a single member has upset you and you have to declare war on the entire alliance. Trying to get him kicked out is just silly. I’m not sure what your view of an alliance is .But mine personally isn’t to release someone in fear of a larger alliance that is going to destroy you. An alliance is to stick together and stand up for its friends just like what we did when someone that will remain nameless accused Thorr of cheating. Now if that means we get defense bashed for sticking up for one of our own. Now I’m sure for sticking up for a friend is going to get me targeted and my moons popped. But if that’s what its going to take well then go ahead and do it. I would recommend doing it soon since I will need to go into vacation mode due to a much needed vacation. Good luck and fly safe.
Last edited by matts21 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Apocalypse wrote:Seems a lot of defence bashing is going on!
A war between two alliances with plenty of fleeting achievements, what did you expect! :P
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Well dang I'm sad ya'll waited for me to leave to start all the fun. lol :D

and as far as XXXX is concerned I don't really know you but I know all my mates in IB so allow me to say this in advance GLOTR :boohoo:
I LOVE LIGHT LASERS :D
Come knock at sHELL's gates if you dare ;)