Re: Spartans vs. Honorable-Elite

Apparently you don't know the rules. You can ask the alliance to be a mercenary, then you can attack the opposing alliance, as long as you don't break the bashing rule. You can't send them any resources, if it breaks the pushing, pulling, or milking rules. I think you can ACS defend them, too. Click on the link I posted 6 posts ago, and read it.
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder

Weresloth wrote:Also, if the opposing alliance attacks them, it doesn't count towards the TD because they aren't part of the alliance. Same applies for mercs attacking mercs.

Thanks for clearing that up. I had to be out for Christmas yesterday, so I didn't get a chance to reply.
Gale wrote:You'd have to ask King Steel - he's the one you're waring against.
Untill that is sorted out, can't the alliances fight and post the Combat Reports, as long as they don't break the bashing rule?

10 Gale Points FTW

Well, they would attack, but:
104 * Spartans 2 13.224 6.612

Remembering that the alliance rankings double values... there either would hafta be a fleet hidden back there somewhere, that they would need to allow in at the update, or else there won't be any attacks at all. This war is prolly going to end when Honorable Elite petitions for it because the warring alliance isn't attacking.
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

I mentioned that on another thread, a while ago.... I told spartan that he wasn't attacking.... Anyway, I wish this war would get started, because I like searching around for DFs that have been left unatended to...

10 Gale Points FTW