Re: Dacia VS AZG

well, I dont speake english, just poor cose I use translator! So what about the MOD? You peoples, are verry tought! :) I dont understand you...
If I dont know how use the TD cose I just play for fun, I'm not interesting like others to be first or what ever like this...:))) I just like to enjoy ! :)
Best wish for all of you

If you want to participate in the forums, you should follow the rules and guidelines. We try to keep order in the forums.
Using the forums is a privilege, at any time you may be kicked or have your thread be modified/deleted.
-neoshagrath
Seasons end.

neoshagrath wrote:If you want to participate in the forums, you should follow the rules and guidelines. We try to keep order in the forums.
Using the forums is a privilege, at any time you may be kicked or have your thread be modified/deleted.
-neoshagrath

umm you are more than welcome to slap me on this if you want neo...but I have never seen any rule or guideline that says they have to add up the TD.... that was started when the AZG vs ~V~ war started, and if I am not mistaken it was for fun to see who did the most damage. Dacian1 has posted in the help section asking how to add up and such. We need to keep in mind that there are a lot of players that do not speak English and do use translators, so at times what they say may come out as assanine to us however they most likely did not mean it that way.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

Well, sure I want to play observe the rules, but sometime its verry hard for me to understand....where its some the explanation how I can use something for a better play...:(
The automatic tranlator its not verry...performance...:(

I get the part that he is just using a translator and that he just plays for fun.
I was not referring to him not adding up the TDs. I seriously don't understand the rest of what he said. I tried my best but what I came up was "he was expecting the mods to fix their mess???" "the mods are trying to make things harder???" "he does not care???"
So I just stated a fact.
<em>neoshagrath</em> wrote:If you want to participate in the forums, you should follow the rules and guidelines. We try to keep order in the forums.
It was not meant as a reprimand. Although if he thinks that it is, then he will probably just feel guilty.

English is my second language too. :P

Anyway. Back to the war.
Seasons end.

What can I sey about...I have many other specializations, but not foreign languages, was'nt neccesary! :)

I've tried to explain to my colegues the TD mess. I hope that from now on will not be any more problems with adding the TD. At least I shall try to post my colegues atacks and TD counting.

The main problem with TD is the fact that is not offering a clear image of the real demages produces to other player or aliance. Sometimes the same defense is just reported several times us beeing destroyed and is added over and over again to the damages and despite the fact that an atacker has less loses in reality he lost much more compared with the target (nobody count the deuteryum consumption for a big fleet movement). Also nobody cout the IPM's or the real destruction produced by IPM's

I think that will be more interesting if we will post only the real damages produced to the fleets in terms of big ships: Cruisers, Batleships, Bombers, Destroyers, DS's.

Of course this will be another problem to follow complete the reports and start to make another calculations.

I see what you are saying Witchy about counting TD not being a rule but I think it is something that the mods should put in writing to make it clear for those who did not follow the ~V~ - AZG war. This format is used in other games similar to this. The alternative is that we have 1 thread for discussion and CRs with no TD. Wars would go on forever and there would rarely be a winner.

Would it really be that difficult to get guildlines in different languages?
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]