Re: CoFH vs AoD

Good luck Myrsee, you will be missed in this conflict - But your reasons are understandable.

Thank you for using nocturnalK demolition,Hope you have a nice day :)
N.B All proceeds to the nocturnalK empire fund are non-refundable

Kabal wrote:And the trophy for MOST dramatic and player to take things WAY too seriously goes to:::

SHANDRIS...

wow, lighten up.

and things aren't done out of context and fact, even Adassa knows my knowledge on how they do things in AOD. she may deny it here on forums, who knows... but she knows I know their secrets
ill lighten up when comet and skirmish have quit, if you dont take friendship seriously, then whats the point of having friends? everyone has their own personal opinions, unfortunatley for you guys, i have a nice big fleet to back mine up

with that said too, i also withdrawn my services as a mercenary fro AoD, dont want their CR thread spoiled with all the random profitless defense bashing and moon popping i have planned

take care friends, and rot in hell my enemies.
thanks for the awesome sig surrias <3

Shandris wrote:
Kabal wrote:And the trophy for MOST dramatic and player to take things WAY too seriously goes to:::

SHANDRIS...

wow, lighten up.
ill lighten up when comet and skirmish have quit, if you dont take friendship seriously, then whats the point of having friends? everyone has their own personal opinions, unfortunatley for you guys, i have a nice big fleet to back mine up

take care friends, and rot in hell my enemies.

Okay, okay, you two...
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

hmm the TD thing is over rated as most of the dmg has come from mercs, i could admit it is tops but not near as 1 sided as the VVV vs azgaurd war

Yeah....Agreed. That was painful, too. I will say though, that I can give credit to both sides for me being able to see the wheels turning in your heads, lol. I can really tell that there's some deep thinking going on in both AoD and CoFH.
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

ok posted my last hit in the war..i ..like my other teammates am withdrawl'n from this conflict.

i will give a 24 hour grace to CoFH after which i resume being myself..hunting anything none VVV ;)

good luck to those that remain

Gale wrote:
Kabal wrote:the one who did me in was Shandris, who IS a merc for AOD.
Yikes, that was a lot of ships :shock: .
i dont know what that big brother of yours has been telling you.. kabal never had a big fleet.. not even a mid sized fleet..

SHANDRIS...

wow, lighten up.

and things aren't done out of context and fact, even Adassa knows my knowledge on how they do things in AOD. she may deny it here on forums, who knows... but she knows I know their secrets
vvv players baiting is injurious to health..
you have the right to remain silent.. anything you say{about my boys and girls in vvv} shall and will be used against you..

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.