Re: ~V~ -Vs- AZG

lol... lord i think u got me wrong... its not abt whether attks are still going on... what i mean is that if AZG or V Or any other alliancve falls, another one will be created, same ppl different name... tats all...

So you think this is funny??? I take offense when people think what I am saying is funny. Trust me ~V~ is not in the business of disbanding and creating a new alliance.This war will end by means decided between the leader of your alliance and us. It doesnt matter to me because I will keep bashing AZG members till I get tired whether this war ends or not like I said doesnt matter. You have just been added to the top of my hit list. Take it for what its worth its hard to piss me off but you have accomplished your mission now its time for me to complete mine...
Only the dead have seen the end of war. ~Plato

Lord_of_War wrote:Take it for what its worth its hard to piss me off but you have accomplished your mission now its time for me to complete mine...
More CR's please! :D There's a serious lack of them!

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

they have nothing left.... most of azg has quit and is probably just going inactive
You can't stop me I'm on a boat!

Like SBT said there are few AZG fleets left but I will be sure to post the hits I make that are worth posting from here on out. I try not to post CR's that are considered defence bashing but again like SBT said there are few AZG fleets left and the ones that are out there its hard to get them to come out and play. :D
Only the dead have seen the end of war. ~Plato

Lord_of_War wrote: I try not to post CR's that are considered defence bashing
It's all TD baby, roll em out! I'm sure that count can be pushed further!

To Defiant and the other AZG leaders; if i may ask, why are you continueing this? If you have nothing left, your members are going (i) and/or quitting because of it, would it not just be a good time to surrender?

It's obvious you can't win and your reputation can't exactly get more damaged by surrendering, in fact, i would say you'd look like a better leader/set of leaders if you surrendered now rather than let it continue to kill off your lower members.

Just my thought. ;)

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

IMO if the war continues the players who can't take it will just go (i) or leave the alliance. I think it is a good way to trim the alliance.

But sometimes, it is better to run and fight another day. :D
Seasons end.

lord i think u are being way to hostile... im juz making conversation and im being shot down... tell u wat ill stop participating in forums alright...

Istalris wrote:
Lord_of_War wrote: I try not to post CR's that are considered defence bashing
It's all TD baby, roll em out! I'm sure that count can be pushed further!

To Defiant and the other AZG leaders; if i may ask, why are you continueing this? If you have nothing left, your members are going (i) and/or quitting because of it, would it not just be a good time to surrender?

It's obvious you can't win and your reputation can't exactly get more damaged by surrendering, in fact, i would say you'd look like a better leader/set of leaders if you surrendered now rather than let it continue to kill off your lower members.

Just my thought. ;)

-Istalris-
Ive stopped posting defense bashes too, takes so much time adding and posting for such small hits, the time can be better spent smashing more people. I do agree with you on the fact their rep cant suffer anymore, Defiant is a good leader but sometimes it takes a great leader to cut the losses and walk away in order to save whats left of the alliance. Now that Defiant has lost his fleet AZG just lost their only chance at doing us damage. Its a shame ~V~ werent the ones to take the fleet but it wasnt for lack of trying, Ive spent roughly 50M deut trying to hit Defiant.

Who did get his fleet?
He got caught in traffic and missed the FS I believe is what happened...
Its always the little things.

Istalris, squirrel please correct me if Im wrong, but V called for the complete disbandment of AZG when they started this war. Theres not alot of surrender going to happen there. AZG isnt disbanding, and if thats what V wants they can keep chasing us :) We are not going anywhere :D
If thats not the case then maybe terms will be talked, I dont know :D Im not a leader :D
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++