Re: curtis vs urwierdsaysi

curtis wrote:untill you change all your planets to owned by curtis :lol:
Very original!

As for the rules of this war, maybe one of you should set up an alliance if you wanna continue the war. Dunno how legal that is... :?

I had actually question the legitimacy at first, but I assumed that since it wasn't listed, it was legal so I decided to not question it...

Curtis is welcome to make an alliance and declare war if he really wants to. Or just have A~O declare, I guess. But that wouldn't be as fun for me :(

wtf quit stealing my debris :evil:...in all honesty this is a huge fail of a war all i keep doing is hitting him he collects the debris and rebiulds then i hit it again :lol:

HAHAHAHA! Shaved, I miss you.
curtis wrote:wtf quit stealing my debris :evil:...in all honesty this is a huge fail of a war all i keep doing is hitting him he collects the debris and rebiulds then i hit it again :lol:
Yeah, you should have got some recycler support.

Squirrel wrote:The comedy value of this war has gone stale, why dont you both quit and build a fleet and start over next month?
well how do you suppose we spice it up

Hey whats up weird, we all miss you and ICH in the fraternity. If you need any help, you have friends in the fraternity, and we will stand beside you.
CRUSH THAT PUNK CURTIS!
-swettypants
When people say "fight fire with fire", I wonder at the intelligence of a person who can look at a burning building and think..."What we need here, is more fire"

swettypants wrote:Hey whats up weird, we all miss you and ICH in the fraternity. If you need any help, you have friends in the fraternity, and we will stand beside you.
CRUSH THAT PUNK CURTIS!
-swettypants
lol i wish you would come over here more free debris