Re: Vergina Declares war on CrushedIce

We will Simplify this issue. Read our alliance Page. All Members in our ranks do not wish to ever create ZE Forum Account/or participate In a ZE war via Forum. admins/mods should NOT be a Ingame Player. these Positions should be 100% Nuetral with no Ingame influence....... with these concerns, and strategic position, The resistance will not accept wars nor declare war. We will get our Crashes within Normal Game rules, and welcome attacks on us within normal game rules
When faced with intelligent and devious strategies, do something entirely irrational and let your enemies think themselves to death

Wallmart wrote:We will Simplify this issue. Read our alliance Page. All Members in our ranks do not wish to ever create ZE Forum Account/or participate In a ZE war via Forum. admins/mods should NOT be a Ingame Player. these Positions should be 100% Nuetral with no Ingame influence....... with these concerns, and strategic position, The resistance will not accept wars nor declare war. We will get our Crashes within Normal Game rules, and welcome attacks on us within normal game rules
Who know's why you assume we all cheat. Regardless this should be fun.

Doomrager wrote:
Wallmart wrote:We will Simplify this issue. Read our alliance Page. All Members in our ranks do not wish to ever create ZE Forum Account/or participate In a ZE war via Forum. admins/mods should NOT be a Ingame Player. these Positions should be 100% Nuetral with no Ingame influence....... with these concerns, and strategic position, The resistance will not accept wars nor declare war. We will get our Crashes within Normal Game rules, and welcome attacks on us within normal game rules
Who know's why you assume we all cheat. Regardless this should be fun.
I dont assume anything, Im not into any conspiracy theories :wall: Even if there were cheating going on, Im still here for what the game intended, just some fun away from real life. I just relay Resistance will not participate in ZE forum as my last post for them. I really dont give a crap one way or another as My work there is done. I have done as much as 1 player can do to help improve the server in the making of a top alliance, that still has a long ways to go yet, on their own here on out. My goal was to create some competition for #1 in the future, which why Me in # 1 was not a good fit at the time, when I left unfinished business behind to help in the creation of another fleet alliance. Take a look at what else is out there. nothing. Regardless this should be fun..........was not made possible by you. You have done nothing to improve the server. Thus far you have only been Graced that Rj allow a noob in #1, and so far I have only seen an ego grow :lol:
When faced with intelligent and devious strategies, do something entirely irrational and let your enemies think themselves to death