Re: Ahsan(AoD) vs. Kriegsterribian

Edit- i bored war fun....eh.....shandris........ :wall: !!!

Avatar u little EDITED, STFU, EDITED'
and If I can attack 79% of ur alliance, they can sure as hell attack me…..and u hiding in v…wow wat kind of leader are u? ur such a little fag dude……..plus I have a bigger fleet then 35% of ur alliance combined……..plus I declared war on u all legal…….EDITED!….EDITED …EDITED

Torgard is my new merc. and pills u no
and more suprises headed for krieg....

EDITED

EDIT- plus avatar started it.......................now back to main topic.........war
Last edited by Ahsan on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

you got a big mouth for such a small guy ahsan.. i just want to let you know how annoying you are

was going to ask if i could merc for krieg but decided you arent worth my effort at the moment

maybe you should just concentrate on your gameplay and advancement rather than declaring pointless wars and shouting that idiotic mouth of yours off that is going to harm you if you ever do reach a point that others will actually take notice of you
thanks for the awesome sig surrias <3

Beast(ahsan) wrote:Avatar u little sissy, STFU, u can attack my mercs…but ull die ….and If I can attack 79% of ur alliance, they can sure as hell attack me…..and u hiding in v…wow wat kind of leader are u? ur such a little fag dude……..plus I have a bigger fleet then 35% of ur alliance combined……..plus I declared war on u all legal…….and if AoD declared war on u…u would have surrendered in under 10 mins….u cant handle AoD we too strong for u …and ur little noobs

Torgard is my new merc. and pills u no
and more suprises headed for krieg....

U want stronger members...ur getting em

down boy down. time to learn to be polite in the forums ashan and boasting about the capabilities of your alliance when there are more powerful ones out there brings unwarranted attention and maybe even the downfall of your alliance.

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Weresloth wrote:Summary: "Hurr hurr, I have strong friends. Let's pick on someone."
dang straight

DJ- kk

shandris- :wall:

ill edit dat pos

and weres please edit DJ's Quotation of me

appreciate it thanks
Last edited by Ahsan on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

yes and edit Dj's post fr me.......i got carried away...after i read wat avatar said..im a new, calmer, nicer me........so ya... edit DJ's post?

cause i edited my last post? that so call.....just yes or no mr. weresloth..........if u dotn want to then dont if u wish to i will much appreciate it.......i got carried away when i read avatars post.......

and AoD has nothing to do with any of this...its all me......ALL ME.. AoD is not even in this...just me and my merc...so krieg focus on me and my mercs..not my alliance...they are not against it or support it or want anypart of this...is just me vs. krieg