Re: Dacia VS AZG

...Heheheheh...*shakes head slowly*
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

To sick to play the game but not to sick to talk in forum about how you are going to crush AZG, there is somthing rotten in the state of Denmark me thinks

Hes from Denmark?
D1, we sympathize with you thaat youre sick, and hope you get better. But telling people that we will see who is winning soon and then hitting vmode for the umpteenth time does not show the message I think you wanted.
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

Hey,the man is not feelingin' to well...It his problem what he wants to say or what's he doin'...When he'll get better,i bet he will continue the war!What a big deal...?He has some RL issues and he's in V-mode...Defiant is in V-mode too!

Alive, or just breathing ?

No I dont have any problems with him going into V because hes sick. Def is in V because he has work. Also no problem. However telling everyone youre going to curbstomp the enemy, then going into vmode and when you get slagged back announcing youre annoyed and its personal, when youve just gone into vmode and are stil managing to talk, is just silly.
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

Adassa wrote:...It his problem what he wants to say or what's he doin'...color]

...That may be, but this war is between Dacia and AZG...not AoD...that's all I have to say here.
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]