Re: Dacia VS AZG

Is it just me or dose anyone else find it funny that Dacian1 sees nothing wrong with telling other players that he simply can't take them seriously and that they are 'sweet but boring' but when someone calles him foolish he becomes enraged?

Ha! I knew Dacian1 would get on the forums! I saw his name in the "registered users currently online". Liar!
Last edited by pwnage on Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whenever my fleet gulps down deuterium, it belches DF

-pwnage
ZEFA

I think he meant he wouldnt be posting.
That said, I was only joking and didnt mean to actually offend him :S
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

are dacia all quittin or somethin? its been a long war! and ive noticed the TD is more or less equal as of this morning

it gonna go on forever :lol:

although I have seen AZG moving upwards in the TD, a lot of the last bit has been from blueangel, who is (i) status. If I were Dacia, i'd throw out all the (i) players.Same for AZG or anybody at war.

Lets be fair, Dacia only moved up ahead of us after Dom crashed Dacian1.
AZG has been kicking out our inactives, what few of them there have been seem to be purely RL issues related.
I still await dacian1s much talked of revenge...
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

you wanna be fair? well you are comparing an Active battle vs inactives. I was not harrassing AZG, just wondering why there were so many ( i ) battles, as in, are both sides getting good at FS, but as usual you take offense to anything so whatever. Have fun with this petty war. Dacia took advantage of a battered AZG and AZG said how they were gonna stomp Dacia for doing so, seems neither of you have or will get what you wanted out of it. Sometimes a treaty to endlessness is valid.