Re: curtis vs urwierdsaysi

Dang this is one funny thread.
Peace Through Unity
Unity Through Strength
Strength Through Destruction
Destruction Through Chaos
Chaos Through Death

Well, this must be the only topic that had so many posts in such a short time!
Well, I believe that declaring a war to someone because you are pi$$ed of with him for some reason, is an eligible motive.
Maybe even more eligible than "you 've been farming our planets for too long" or "you broke the NAP with us and made a NAP with the others".
As regards curtis' ranking points, they 're not bad at all. I remember many of you having stated that "having more points does not necessarily mean an advantage". Also, I 've seen a lot of criticism regarding curtis' most persistant rebuilder award, as if it is a "bad" award. I think it's not, it's exactly the opposite and there are reasons for it being there as an award.
Indeed, curtis has a talent in pi$$ing off higher ranked players, I wish him good luck with that :lol:
But "shutting up your mouth" just because someone is higher ranked isn't good either I think.
I wish both participants good luck with the war :)
Destroy it and in three days I will rebuild it

Squirrel wrote:LMAO. Neither of you have fleet, what are you gonna do? Pound each other with LC? Fling pooh?

Slash, we found the pooh flinging monkeys. :lol:
No, we have the specs for the brand new ship type: The Pooh Flinger:
structure points: 1 (including the pooh)
attack points: 1 (just the kinetic energy of the flinged pooh)
shields: 1
cargo capacity: 50000 but can take only pooh
fuel consumption 1, speed 1000000 (chem reactions of deut mixed with methane can have funny results)
RF advantage 200 to all ships and defenses
build cost: 10000 M, 5000 crystal, 20000 pooh.
special abilities: special cannons project pooh at extremely high velocities that penetrates the rival ship's weapons systems entering the ship. Side effects reduce the performance of enemy crew thus resulting in reduced attack points by 50% and loss of RF advantage.
When destroyed, pooh is included in the DF thus reducing its value by 50% and requiring 50% more recyclers.
Returning recyclers are no longer available for 1 day for obvious reasons.
Destroy it and in three days I will rebuild it

The_Templar wrote:
No, we have the specs for the brand new ship type: The Pooh Flinger:
fuel consumption 1, speed 1000000 (chem reactions of deut mixed with methane can have funny results)
special abilities: special cannons project pooh at extremely high velocities that penetrates the rival ship's weapons systems entering the ship. Side effects reduce the performance of enemy crew thus resulting in reduced attack points by 50% and loss of RF advantage.
When destroyed, pooh is included in the DF thus reducing its value by 50% and requiring 50% more recyclers.
10 points Templar! lol. This brings $h!t talk to a whole new level.

The_Templar wrote: No, we have the specs for the brand new ship type: The Pooh Flinger:
LOL. I'd vote for it. :) That is quite possibly the best shup ever devised. Congrats on that. :lol:
Squirrel wrote:LMAO. Neither of you have fleet, what are you gonna do? Pound each other with LC? Fling pooh?

Slash, we found the pooh flinging monkeys. :lol:
As I said before, the war won't be exciting. I don't even have defense (Well, not enough to amount to anything) and don't really plan on attacking any time soon. So...Its just going to be him sending a few LCs to pick up whatever I happen to leave lying around. Which won't be much.

But, apparently I'm "desperate" by saying that so, eh. Scrap this up to just being a funny topic (Made even better by Templar, lol).