Re: Dacia VS AZG

yeah i mean ive started one myself unfortunately the planets ive attacked didnt have fleets or defences so i ended up just stealing res and doin no real damage

I think he was referring to you :P
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

Hmmmm - i'm not on either side, so, before you jump at me...

i know Plainstrider was banned from forum but him being in vacation mode... is that related or he just thought vacation mode would be a wise choice at the time...

No he msgd me saying he had exams or something.. can't quite remember, but he said he'll be back soon... yay!

Grats to AZG for being the first to inflict 1 bil+ TD :)

I hope they aren't pulling away from ya, Dacia. That'd be a shame to lose a war you started :P

How difficult is it to add your own TD? I think from now on, people who dont include TD with their hit means it wont be counted. The person posting a hit who wishes to count the TD should look at the previous post with TD included and add their TD to that.

It shouldnt be up to the Mods to count the DF. Its up to the players in both alliances, if they cant be bothered doing the math, their hits shouldnt be counted. Simple.