Re: Dacia VS AZG

How can Dacia possibly want to continue this war. Things they have accomplished include: making the entire community hate them, getting their entire fleet destroyed, and getting one of their top players banned. And there's way more than just that.
Last edited by Thatguyeric on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Plus, I believe that all of this is truly pointless. I don't see any major accomplishments from this war at all.
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Guys, its just a game, nothing more...you talk about to much....just play to be happy! :)
Thank you for IPm, mr. Khan ! :)
A good day for every body! :)

Khan wrote: It is only a game. Betraying your principles because of fear of stronger players is cowardice. I rode solo for a long time, so I have NO sympathy for those hiding behind an alliance tag or fearing the consequences of following their principles at the expense of some measly ships or res.
Agreed, people who think a tag will save them are just idiots, to put it bluntly. If, my some miracle in heaven, I had a fleet and had the opportunity to hit ANYONE, I would do it. Regardless of the tag that they have (Except those in my Alliance and NAPs, of course).

Tags do nothing more than show your allegiance, they aren't a special medal that protects you from getting hit, lol.

Anata wa katsuo damare...At this point, I'm going to put out the "kiss and make up" idea; take it or leave it (you'll all most-likely leave it, but it won't hurt as a suggestion).
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Come on dacia, having most of you alliance go into vacation mode or just inactive is no way to fight a war. or are you ready to call it quits and surrender? :lol:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

Please say no :)
Im just getting started :)

@Khan, I see what your saying and agree with it, theyve got a tough choice facing them, but I think once one of them takes that first step publicly the rest will follow.

@Dacian1 Good attitude ;) But perhaps your players arent having fun no more?
Also please try and remember to post who you are attacking in the CR thread and total up the TD. Thank you :D
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

i am just wondering is it only those who are in war that can post combat reports? as i have hit a few of dacia members and did not want to upset the system by putting in my combat reps.
thankyou
yours gard1

gard1 wrote:i am just wondering is it only those who are in war that can post combat reports? as i have hit a few of dacia members and did not want to upset the system by putting in my combat reps.
thankyou
yours gard1
The Dacia VS AZG CR Only thread is for the players in those alliances to post their war hits. If you are in neither alliance then no you are not to post your cr's in that thread. Sorry to ruin your fun ;)
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!