Re: Eldrith Pirates vs Toras Raiders

in response to the brief prevoke in CR ONLY! i moved this to here instead. i sent those deathstrs in a raid with my ec and other ships to strengthen the raiding fleet and to help weaken and push through the receiving ends shell . you failed to mention what else was included in the raiding attack besides a deathstar . why? . these were not suicides , because if he hadn't of came online my fleet wouldn't have been ninjad and survived , pushed through his shell and brought home the bacon he likes to leave lieing about . also when i was ninjad i recalled follw ups of no deathstars but only ec and fleet strong enough to push through the rest of the shell wich was also not mentioned by you . my intentions were for raids . lastly please don't prevoke another response within the CR ONLY topic , if you have to then use this topic for the brief prevokes for a response . thanks again and have fun to all . .

josh .... i said nothing on these posts untill if you go see i was prevoked into a response . look under CR you will see it though it's brief . and complaining ? omfg !!! THERE ALLIANCE WAS THE ONES COMPLAINING ABOUT ME HITTING WITH DEATHSTARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT EVEN REACHED HERE IN THE FORRUMS !!! . seriously dude what the hell ? people complain then make it look like iwas the one crying . i believe at the end of the day it comes down to this , if you don't like a game where hostility is a big part of success and growing in it then just go play a game where theres none . or complain to the game administration and see what they'l have to say ? and stop crying even if it's a defence bash ! . because sooner or later you are likely to recieve hostillity . growup and quit crying even into the forrums and prevoking my responses .

Orion, Caius, please stop whining, crying and bragging (both of you!).

It's a war, there no honor in war, only a goal (winning) and various ways to reach it. Yes, there are:
- dirty tactics (more than you can think of, won't tell even 1 of them);
- psychological attacks (not only ingame attacks);
- defense bashing;
- suicidal hits (launching 1 RIP to take out some def or fleet / launching few LGs to take out sats);
- probe hits (to send you fake mails that you were hit);
- sending your own fodder to defend the enemy & hit it for t/d;
- probe hits (to hide your actual hits);
- having a big guy to acs-defend you (there is no way to be proven who was on the ACS defend);
- giving away all of your fleets to someone beside your enemy after you have really big TD in advance (avoiding that the t/d will be dealt in the war);
- many more tactics that I'm not willing to share on public (simply PM me in forums and i'll send you both some more nasty tactics).

- FarmerJoe.
Over&out!
Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
- Marcus Tullius Cicero

FarmerJoe wrote:Orion, Caius, please stop whining, crying and bragging (both of you!).

It's a war, there no honor in war, only a goal (winning) and various ways to reach it. Yes, there are:
- dirty tactics (more than you can think of, won't tell even 1 of them);
- psychological attacks (not only ingame attacks);
- defense bashing;
- suicidal hits (launching 1 RIP to take out some def or fleet / launching few LGs to take out sats);
- probe hits (to send you fake mails that you were hit);
- sending your own fodder to defend the enemy & hit it for t/d;
- probe hits (to hide your actual hits);
- having a big guy to acs-defend you (there is no way to be proven who was on the ACS defend);
- giving away all of your fleets to someone beside your enemy after you have really big TD in advance (avoiding that the t/d will be dealt in the war);
- many more tactics that I'm not willing to share on public (simply PM me in forums and i'll send you both some more nasty tactics).

- FarmerJoe.
Over&out!
you're right, but arent these dirt throwing's a part of war too?
just lemme enjoy the fight and please move a lil to left, i cant see it good enough :D

good luck for both sides:)
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi