What Once Was.... Is Back.

Back before the clustered days of new battle sims, universes, and ships existed the great few alliances in Zorg Empire. AZGUARD, Vengeance, Dacia, Azure Wings...and the alliance that kept the balance of it all:

RAWK

The alliance of the few, the battle-hardened, the old-schoolers. The group of originals that held ZE together through the struggles of other wars and fleet crashes. It stood nearly unmoved in rank through the many changes that occured within the great world of Zorg. Ladies and gentlemen, RAWK was, is, and will be. We're back.

"NOW GO KILL SOMETHING!!!"
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Re: What Once Was.... Is Back.

Lightning wrote:Back before the clustered days of new battle sims, universes, and ships existed the great few alliances in Zorg Empire. AZGUARD, Vengeance, Dacia, Azure Wings...and the alliance that kept the balance of it all:

RAWK

The alliance of the few, the battle-hardened, the old-schoolers. The group of originals that held ZE together through the struggles of other wars and fleet crashes. It stood nearly unmoved in rank through the many changes that occured within the great world of Zorg. Ladies and gentlemen, RAWK was, is, and will be. We're back.

"NOW GO KILL SOMETHING!!!"
RAWK are doomed.

This is a recruiting thread. please keep flames and other stuffs away from here.

unless u can post constructive criticism there is no need to post foul lines like that here.

good luck rawk, to shine or doom what ever the end u may find.

EDIT: I just saw no one moved it to the right section. nvm do whatever.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

SPY wrote:This is a recruiting thread. please keep flames and other stuffs away from here.

unless u can post constructive criticism there is no need to post foul lines like that here.

good luck rawk, to shine or doom what ever the end u may find.

EDIT: I just saw no one moved it to the right section. nvm do whatever.
Sorry are you a mod! No your just a little player hiding behind VM because PK is also in VM. joker! :roll:

That"s the best news I read the last months in the Forums, "Welcome Back Rawk" I am glad to welcome a great Alliance which returns as use to be.

To who talks ironically about Rawk, maybe they would check history before open their mouths, when Rawk was a great Alliance many of us had few probes and some SC in our fleet, does not matter it became mainly a miner"s Alliance with the time, I am sure the spirit of great fighters is still there, after all, what are we without tradition ?

can you count how many Alliances were created and disband after a while , well Rawk was here all time !!!!

I will post few, a very small number of Rawk battle reports from about 2 years ago, if the ironic talkers have some thing better to show , please post it, if not wish Rawk good luck in the return.

RESPECT !!!!

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=814

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=848

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=825

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=641

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=573