Re: Fallen Angels Chatroom :)

Speaking of that. Just another thought...
When you think about it, if there ever was something like a gay factor in all of us, wouldn`t girls have theirs much higher than us guys? I don't know about the other countries, but here girls are very "open" with each other. Kiss here, kiss there (on the cheek), and most of them WOULDN'T mind kissing another girl on the lips, where most of us guys would rather drink a bottle of acid before kissing another guy.
Seasons end.

Fluffeh doesn't agree with what is happening in zis thread,
Please make a 180 dagree turn and for the love of god, seal this thread in a box somewhere.

NEVAR TO BE SEEN AGAIN O.O
lol :3
Dafluffeh, Leader of the fluffeh peoples, and leader of the United defence of Leporids.
When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend
Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.
When in doubt, empty the magazine ^^

I just joined this alliance and i see people talking about gay factors.. eh... but nvm lol :O. Hmmmmmmm, resources or attack... resources or attack... always a question with me :?
"SIR, WE ARE SURROUNDED!"
"Great, now we can attack in ALL directions!"

Lol, i always thought Neo was a bit.. well.. :lol: Hehe, and fluffs, dont even go there...

But yeah anyway, best thing for you to do at your stage is gather your resources together, raid other players that have just started alot (get a few small cargos, maybe a couple light fighters in case they have some defense) and work your way towards the technology that leads to building a colony ship, mainly Impulse Engine. You should aim to colonise other planets ASAP. :)

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

AHAHHAHA, THOUGHT U COULD KNOW MY ARMY DIDNT U!?!?! EDITING FTW!!!
Last edited by ArthasLight on Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"SIR, WE ARE SURROUNDED!"
"Great, now we can attack in ALL directions!"