Re: Fallen Angels Chatroom :)

Just in case some of you are still aware, the leader of the original Fallen Angels quit and didnt disband. We remade this alliance and all those still in the original should join up with us :)
To send an application you can type F/ in the alliance search. We are also recruiting new players, all interested should do the same. Hope to see you soon! :D

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Fluffs a underactive 17 year old in college at the moment,
studing with Istlaris and Capser and know trinda unfortunatly :3
I am defiantly annoying and love what i do ^^
Dafluffeh, Leader of the fluffeh peoples, and leader of the United defence of Leporids.
When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend
Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.
When in doubt, empty the magazine ^^

It's true, he is, without doubt, the most annoying life form in the entire universe.
WARNING: Do not provoke him, he has an odd obsession with cats, not a nice one either. :? Also i dont think i have gona a day of knowing this guy without him referring to one of my family members in an obscene manner, but yeah he rocks 8-)

-Istalris-

P.S. Please don't follow this up with one of those obscene comments of yours fluffs, there are rules on that kind of thing and this thread doesent want to be closed. ;)
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

/sigh
Dafluffeh, Leader of the fluffeh peoples, and leader of the United defence of Leporids.

It's a wonderful caterday here, WE NEED MOAR SPACE CATS
RAAAAAWR

I find the lack of cats disturbing >:< :P

Poor Anderson, i pity you. You have no idea what you've unleashed :|

-Istalris-

And what is that supposed to mean >:< :P