Re: The secret plan to bring down Gozar...lol

meh. everyone always wants to team up and take out the number 1... that hasn't changed since i started this game...

count me in.

i might have hairy balls but that player isn't me :lol:
how i'm still around.... no one knows...

if this event is really going on i might rebuild some fleet to help! taking down the number 1 is a standard ambition!
ʎɐqə ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎəʞ ɐ ʎnq ı əɯıʇ ʇsɐl əɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

I can also confirm that harryballsac is NOT rj.

Gozar, you seem rather paranoid despite your posts.

If CrushedIce spoke the truth then it should be rather interesting.
20 GP
The Trouble Maker
As Swift as the Wind that carries the Sand comes your DEATH

Omega Class Thank You to Devola/Gale for this super amazing sig.

someone farted in here or is it just as usually stinker here?

whats the big fuzz?

PS: i believe the main reason of creating this thread was to insinuate the crowd with controversial flaming. so .... as one of the fantastic 4 said.... "FLAME ON!!!" other than that why change ur usual game play for the pleasure of a single player?

i say bore them to kill themselves ;) thats my devious plan hehehe (6)
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

I'm just going to say that since I've been playing this game way back when, every single top player has stated the game is dying (with the exception of maybe Mintaka.) No idea whether this is the case or not, but that's all I have to say.
Forum Administrator
Noblesse Oblige 77 MP

Gozar wrote:
harryballsac wrote:
most of us ZE players have some value of a persons word, or commitment to a common cause. most of us do not like to be "ruled" with an iron thumb, and taken out just because we grew bigger than you are comfortable with. most of us like to see a story of a good guy turned evil, only to be kicked out by the majority. the voice of the people. the majority rules buddy, and i cant wait to see it. i wont laugh at you, i wont point fingers at you crying about cheating or some other bs. I will just tell you karma has visited ZE, and set the balance right, and the world of ZE is a better place.

cheers mate :)
It seems to me that you are none other than RJ writing under a pseudonym. Your syntax appears the same. Either way or who every you are is irrelevant. However if you are RJ you just proved what a hypocrite you are because you attacked just as many players as I have and taken just as many fleets even some that where meant to be in n00b protection. Because you had the big fleet.. You even cried that I was bulling you when I had taken your fleet and attacked you for resources saying that you where defenceless.. what of all the players you had done this to. I will not complain if I loose my fleet in combat I will not complain if I am taken by the better player or players.. You Hairryballsac are nothing more than your name a scrot.

Wow....you just see conspiracy's everywhere don't yah fella? Gozar it may actually surprise that harry speaks the truth the majority of people do want to see you crashed or leave for a majority of reasons....your personality is one....or the fact that youve been number 1 for a long time...
Last edited by Joshanddrew on Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.