Re: [A_W]AZGUARD WING [AZGUARD WING ALLIANCE]

Scenario...
Noob: OMG! Most of my neighbors are hunters! I'd better join them. (get's accepted in an hour)
Old hunter: :o My food is now my ally?! I'll venture further into the forest to search for food.
Another noob: OMG! I'm being attacked by hunters. I should join them. (get's accepted in an hour)
Old hunter: :shock: WTF?! Now what should I eat? (looks around and spots a sleeping giant) That giant looks tasty. (the hunter get's devoured by the giant)

EDIT: Added some special effects. :D
Last edited by decadence on Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Seasons end.

neoshagrath wrote:Scenario...
Noob: OMG! Most of my neighbors are hunters! I'd better join them. (get's accepted in an hour)
Old hunter: :shock: My food is now my ally! I'll venture further into the forest to search for food.
Another noob: OMG! I'm being attacked by hunters. I should join them. (get's accepted in an hour)
Old hunter: WTF?! Now what should I eat? That giant looks tasty. (the hunter get's devoured by the giant)
I agree with you totally. Im trying to get the member count down and keep the good players in my alliance but my leader isn't kicking any.

Istalris wrote:Neo, that script was uncanny. :lol: You should write a play! ;)
:D
I specialize in horror/suspense. Sample plot...

Imagine...
You are all alone in the galaxy, hiding your solar sats... 2 hrs more before graviton.
When you receive a message...

A hostile fleet from coolhand from the planet Hell [x:x:x] is travelling towards your planet.
Fleet Mission: Demolition
:lol:
Seasons end.

Slash wrote:Way frigging cool! I was wondering when the first wing would appear!

There's nothing like letting the rest of the Universe know there's a bunch of n00bs in one covenient farming package. :twisted:
Sshhh!!!! I don't want the secret getting out.

Seriously, thank you T_F! I couldn't have gotten where I am without you! :twisted:

Now hopefully, AZGUARD can help me get to the next level. So far so so good! :D

One question, both RAWK and AZGUARD have planets named after me.... or rather my destruction.

No planet naming love from you guys? What gives? :twisted:

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh

Re: THE FRATERNITY [Wing Alliance Of AZGUARD]

Slash wrote:Khan, you're a fine one to talk about naming planets. Didn't you name one for Abomination??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
:oops:

LOL, can't comment on that too much without getting a warning. Suffice to say, a guy with no fleet who PMs me 50x/day and then says he is going to contact the admin for harassment when I respond and scan his planet rubs me the wrong way. I was left like the nice old lady from the Wendy's commercial, pondering, "Where's the Beef?". Particularly when half of those PMs were talking about how he was going to destroy my fleet and turn my planets into farms.

On the bright side, I did collect 22 million metal and 12 million crystal free debris from in front of his planet. He does not collect debris, or need it or something like that.

I wish other players would be so kind as to setup farms near my planets.

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh