Properly implemented war option

It would be nice to war with other alliances officially, this would put a stop to the tedious forum posting, calculating TD in billions and all kinds of mis-calculations. I believe it would also make it more fun and encourage more alliances to join in wars, as not many can be bothered so sit on the forum, it just doesn't feel "genuine".

Once an alliance is in war, members of either team may not leave and have to stay the duration.

There could be several options / terms of war, such as Max TD, Time Cap (e.g first to reach TD in certain amount of time) and so on, which would be set out by the declaring alliance.

As there are similar versions of this game around, it would make ZE unique and hopefully more appealing for people to join and continue gaming.

Hope this has not been posted before, as it really seems like common sense. I have played other games where war option was integrated and it was much more fun.

Re: Properly implemented war option

good idea mate but a dont think zorg will aprove it
wait and see what zorg tells about and also you should add
24 hours protection from attacks after war is declared to attack player.
because right now you just send message that you are in war and you can start destroying enemy defense and ships
so it could be fair for less active players in alliance to prepare for war

Code: Select all

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g343/Akatcuki/Peinxd2323555.jpg

Re: Properly implemented war option

Well If I'm honest I hope our alliance leader declines any wars put our way,Ive gone from looking forward to them to having absolutely no desire what so ever,but if he did accept I would struggle with this " "Once an alliance is in war, members of either team may not leave and have to stay the duration" " if it was implemented because of the nature of my work,I don't know when I have to vmode unless you mean not allowed to leave the alliance for the duration.Would love to see a change where the winners of a war would always be the one who has crashed the most of the enemy's ships and about the most profit taken and generated in attacks.Don't know what to think about TD But I know hitting somebody's defenses until it cost me in fuel is never going to be an option I just would not be able to find the energy(great fluke pun).Wars definitely need looking at I've come to that conclusion in the short time I'm playing unless someone can persuade me otherwise but I doubt it.

Edit: on rereading and because of recent events you obviously do mean leave the alliance so ignore 8). The rest of the post is loosely on topic but if mods want to clean up the thread please delete at your leisure.
thnks Mac