New galaxy to each universe (except tournament)

so i was just thinking today and i came up with an idea for new players. there will be 1 galaxy in each universe (except tournament) that will be set asside for new players where:

1.they will remain there untill 5k point( that number is debatable)

2.no one from outside the galaxy can attack the new players

3.once they reach 5k points or whatever there planet will be moved to somewhere random in the galaxy.

this will help with a few things:

1.will confine all of the low level inactives in the 1 galaxy which will help feed the newcomers and gain 5k faster.

2. will allow the newcomers to be relatively safe for the first 5k.

3.i think it will keep more ppl interested in the game longer which could mean more money for ZE and more players alltogether.

any ideas and critiques will gladly be accepted and taken into mind.
HARDSTYLE IS THE ONLY STYLE

Re: New galaxy to each universe (except tournament)

What if the amount of new comers quitting is greater than that achieving the point goal required? It might fill up with inactives and become full and unable to fill new players. Besides setting an entire galaxy for them doesn't do very much. Most of the "new"players who quit never get a single point. They join they quit. That simple. Adding a new galaxy for them just means there will be a giant grey blob of noob inactives.

Yes well making them protected long wont change anything, if they where attacked it was for profit. If they quit after being attacked once then they don't have what it takes to play this game. Many people have tried to work out a noob protection but the honest truth is, if you can't recover from a loss then you're not cut out for this game. The people who quit don't have what it takes to rebuild, so in the end the results will be the same the only difference will be how big their mines will be and the fleet will be for others to farm before they quit the game.

but at least there would be bigger farms for the rest of us. if they r protected till a certain point then that means they have more time to build up their mines and if they quit then there r 3 more mines of relative size creating more resources for us. and also their period in the noob galaxy will allow them to learn more about the game and if knowledge is power then they will be stronger. also durring this time we could do the already Zorg approved game tutorial. which could show new players how to play better and also fleet save.

its not completely for their protection because the noobs can still attack eachother. but it would more of serve as a tutorial galaxy so they can learn the stuff they need to know for the rest of the galaxy. (i.e. fleetsaving) And like i said before Zorg has already approved a game tutorial to put into the game. this would be the perfect staging area for it

it is up to us as veteran players to help them learn the game. For instance, if you see the same noob on the score board day after day and you crash them day after day, perhaps send a pm to them with some helpful tips. i have hit smaller players and returned a portion of the res i took along with advice on how to avoid being hit by me again. And if a noob asks a question, don't be a harry ballsac and treat them as second class people, they may just come back to bite you in the azz. (yes the last stament is directed at a certain player who did this to me when i was to small to hit him, now however....)
If I cannot have your respect, your fear will do just fine.
It's to bad stupidity isn't painful