what i think

Witchywoman wrote:You can already do this by using zorg rubies. That option is under Zorg Empire Plus on your menu ingame.

Increase buildings queue by 3 (All planets) 7 days 5 Zorg Rubies
yeah but what if u dont have zorg rubies and u dont want to buy them. I think it is a pretty good :idea: I think. please write back.Thank you
When people ask me what THIS is I say this is where Jesus died on the cross for our sins.

Re: Really New Ideas ?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . . :?
Making the merchant free! :D
So players dont have to look for players who are interested in trade!
Think about it. Sometimes some players post what they want to trade and after that
No player posts. Wouldnt that be annoying?

Making the merchant free would enable free trades. But since there is a new building to trade
then this idea is just well. . . . . . . . . .Useless.
Hm. I tried though. . . . . :roll:
We are Microsoft. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated

Re: what i think

lakeway13 wrote:
Witchywoman wrote:You can already do this by using zorg rubies. That option is under Zorg Empire Plus on your menu ingame.

Increase buildings queue by 3 (All planets) 7 days 5 Zorg Rubies
yeah but what if u dont have zorg rubies and u dont want to buy them. I think it is a pretty good :idea: I think. please write back.Thank you
Raphael wrote:hmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . . :?
Making the merchant free! :D
So players dont have to look for players who are interested in trade!
Think about it. Sometimes some players post what they want to trade and after that
No player posts. Wouldnt that be annoying?

Making the merchant free would enable free trades. But since there is a new building to trade
then this idea is just well. . . . . . . . . .Useless.
Hm. I tried though. . . . . :roll:
Both of these are here to make money, they wouldn't make them free, unless the game could run off of ads or donations.

I have an idea. What if when u first start the game instead of having a random looking planet u can change what it looks like. I dont mean changing the temperature or resource output. But changing the color and size or something. Think about my idea and reply back :)
When people ask me what THIS is I say this is where Jesus died on the cross for our sins.

schnitter wrote:that would take up so much memory on the Zorg servers.......no.
schnitter wrote:I would love to see avatars put in-game.

Not to be picky, but avatars in game would be a pretty good waste of space, seeing as they don't serve a purpose. :roll: