Re: A complete revamp of Expeditions

SPY wrote:does the fleet size matter for the returns? i believe it should come in factors to the outcome.
All of the results that return a resource or ships do depend on the fleet size, I don't know what you mean otherwise.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

We support the idea but I have to agree with Tarian a bit. Developer wise this thing would need at around one month of work and could be flagged as one of the big features.

Current big features in development are:
-Statistics improvement
-Newspaper
-Extra graphical interface

We could prioritize it at worse after these three.

I appreciate the detailed work, it makes things easier for developers.
I'll review this thread again in a week to see if we can finalize approval. What you basically need to do is to keep ideas flowing to get to the final state of what you want to be implemented (edit first post where needed).

Counters:
1)Why discontinue the time selection ? Such small timings offered can virtually turn the game into a big cow and this can prove damaging to the strong pvp-oriented system we have now. The suggestion altogether hints that PVE can be even better than PVP, therefore it needs more careful planning.
2)Rubies cannot be awarded by the game in any other reason except referrals. The top reason is that it could easily lead to exploitation which in turn can lean into inflation of current ruby cost with damaging results of in-game economy.

Perhaps have expedition tech affect how long it takes to explore the area? Higher tech equals shorter time. Otherwise I don't see why having a set time is a bad thing, as expeditions aren't PvP in the first place.

I understand where you're coming from with the rubies. It was a nice idea, though.
Forum Moderator: The Chill One ~ Gale Points: 52
The only thing standing between me and immortality is death.