Re: User Avatars

Where, what address, let me see, let me see, lol!! No, really though, totally agree with you. I also find some names offensive to, use of words such as Nazi etc, glorifying that sub species. I have complained about it before, but unfortunately it never even warranted a reply.

Just send a PM to Administrator or use the contact form. We do not reply to you for any reports. We just make any actions that we deem necessary.

Generally, in 5 years, these issues are rare and are handled easily. There is no need for an extra feature to administrate this at this time. Perhaps in the next big update we can do it (Probably it will start in one month from now)

Well, I beg to differ. A number of times I have reported to the powers that be the use of such names, ie. Nazi, SS and any other references to that said bunch, it never even warranted a reply. So perhaps, in this "five years" you have had more than you remember, just haven't acted upon it. Those names that still exist in Standard speak for themselves. Or, perhaps it isn't a problem for folk to glorify those said names, No action, like I said, not even a reply to clarify that it is indeed okay to call yourself such things.