Re: Tournament III - Feedback

Doomrager wrote:
Alduin wrote:@Didact
Yes Dens Hide Resources But You Know How Much They Hide? at Lvl 7 Something Around 600k Only
Removing Dens , No Extra Production For Miners
So Better Name Them "Farm General" Then
At level 7 600k of each. At level 15 8m of each. That's not quite fair.
Indeed, lvl 7 should be approx. 3-4 mil?

Zorg wrote:No radical changes are needed. We need some buffs for turtles and raiders, mostly.

We also need to decide when the next tournament will take place and how long it will last.
Well at least keep the suggestion I made in mind when you do decide to make another general.

as it stands, The fleet general can become a better turtle then the turtle general can ever be due to the WSA boost for the fleeter. Sure the 90% regen is great but if I wanted to make an indestructible shell I would just go fleeter for the 15% boost.

Raider

Remove Extra fleet slots

25% bonus to cargo space.

50% reduction in raider fuel consumption

Turtle

Remove regen buff

add percent boost to LL, HL, and Ions based off laser and ion tech

Miner

Remove the Den, this is a Strategy game after all, lets have something we can actually play with not some building that prevents play.

Add orbital harvesters from my previous post OR add a new building that produces resources on moons exclusive to the miner.

Well here's the bottom line I have to say.
There needs to be a fifth general based around voyagers.
Defense generals need a different bonus to replace voyagers.
The den needs to be removed. It promoted inactive playing and cutting out defense.
I have nothing more to say as you want a simple fix and I have not simple fixes to balance the game.