Re: Tournament III - Feedback

An idea we had before even Tournament III, is to allow Raider Generals to loot 25% of Storage Dens. So, if a Storage Den protects 100k, against a Raid General it would protect 75k instead.

Regarding turtles, I am not sure of their exact problem as I happened to play a turtle before and everything was fine. Perhaps they are simply not much chosen as someone with this style would prefer the miner which seems to offer more than the defence general. Perhaps, players also do not want to invest much in defense in a universe that ends fast. What do you all think?

Alduin wrote:
mightyoz wrote:Lol, Alduin, you accuse players of "Flaming/Baiting/Going Off Topic". Then in the space of 9 lines of text I read this:-

B****d Baby, Dirty Universes, Biggest Cheaters, Mr.Sissy, Moan Like a Child , Cry Like a Baby , Act Like a Loser , Mr.Flamer and Salad,

Thanks for the "feedback everyone".
Mr.Sinister and Sprog Started All of This ****
Go On Pervious Page(s) and See Who Went Off Topic FIRST
Delete Unrelated Posts and Watch This Topic Carfully

So, add to those flames by pouring petrol on it, hahahahaaaa.

To all, as Alduin has so expertly highlighted in the usual manner, please, stay on topic. Mild flaming is allowed, but there is a line to be drawn. Again, as highlighted, drawing others off topic, yet again, is not a good thing.

Yes Sprog and MrSinister , Mighty0z Wrote That Post For You "Moaners" :P

On Topic :

Admin , Miners Have Enough Problems Atm , Why We Should Add to Them ?
Concentrate on Fleeters
Preds Are Unstoppable ; Fleeters Must Have A Strong Ship ; but Lol Preds Were "TOO POWERFUL"
Once a Fleeter Attacked me Only With 1500 Preds For No Loss While it Would be 4000 or More Lunars For No Loss
Becuz They Are Fleeters Should We Lose Everytime Againts Them?
Light is Easy to Love
Show me Your Darkness

mickylove wrote:It all boils down to to resources miners produce more than the others now u spend it is the key I choose fleeter and I wish I hadn't looking back miners had the ability to fleet defense build. Better than the other three cos they could produce and look after they resources

I think in this instance that the completed tournament can now be treated as a learning curve.
Mickylove is correct. The choices at the start of play govern the way you play for the rest of the tournament.

Perhaps there should be scope to change that at any point during the state of play?

Alduin wrote:Yes Sprog and MrSinister , Mighty0z Wrote That Post For You "Moaners" :P

On Topic :

Admin , Miners Have Enough Problems Atm , Why We Should Add to Them ?
Concentrate on Fleeters
Preds Are Unstoppable ; Fleeters Must Have A Strong Ship ; but Lol Preds Were "TOO POWERFUL"
Once a Fleeter Attacked me Only With 1500 Preds For No Loss While it Would be 4000 or More Lunars For No Loss
Becuz They Are Fleeters Should We Lose Everytime Againts Them?

Alduin:

DO NOT PRESUME TO TRY AND IDENTIFY WHO I WAS REFERRING TO. IT WAS DIRECTED GLOBABLLY.

DO NOT TRY TO DIRECT MY COMMENTS AGAINST OTHERS THAT YOU FEEL ARE WRONG!

I honestly do not think that preds should be messed with except maybe make the deut usage higher since Zorton took first place and he was a miner. That means both miners and fleeters are ok atm. It's the raiders and the turtles that need being worked on.
And just for the record:

Grats to the winners.
One of the biggest issues in this tourney was the bug imho.
It was my first time in Generals and it was fun having only active players compared to certain dead servers.
The bug lasted too long and was not dealt with as it should have . Again, just my 5 cents.
I was a miner and it was good. Although i think the Dens should have more storage per level.
I can't speak for the other Generals; i didn't play as one of them so i don't know what needs changing there.
I keep thinking that this round would've gone a whole other way if the bug hadn't occurred.
Also, the issue with Sloth getting hit on purpose in the 2nd week , isn't that feeding?
I did like the Morttis drama. He joined Anon alliance pretending to be his ex-GF lol
Kept asking people where they were colonizing, trying to determine our online times etc etc.
Then he said he was giving another guy his account (he was still pretending to be his ex-GF haha)
The veterans among us already knew he was a spy but decided to let him play his act out ;)
Good job Deidara for planting him in Anon even if he didn't do his job.
That was entertaining and heck, that's why i play the game. For entertainment .
So i had fun until i had to leave.
I'll prob play next Generals but only if Zorg promises not to repeat the same mistake (the speed bug).

Sincerely,
MrSinister

I did not start anything.
I gave feedback.
I also described a situation in the Anon alliance in Generals which is nothing but the truth.
That is not baiting, it happened. It also made a fun experience, dealing with all the sneaky behavior etc.
Just wanted to point that out. Did you see me whining or screaming and yelling in the post about the spy?
I don't think so lol. And FYI "Alduin", i play M because i want to . If you have a problem with that so be it. Not the end of the world lol.

MrSinister

:twisted:

Mr.Sinister Once Again : Stay on Topic
You Acussed me and Deidara - You Said Deidara Has Cheated in Game and i Am His Spy
Be Careful What You Say
Anyway On Topic :
In Tourney 2 , 3 in Top 10 , There Wasn't Any Turtle .That Means Something
Light is Easy to Love
Show me Your Darkness

Alduin wrote:Mr.Sinister Once Again : Stay on Topic
You Acussed me and Deidara - You Said Deidara Has Cheated in Game and i Am His Spy
Be Careful What You Say
Anyway On Topic :
In Tourney 2 , 3 in Top 10 , There Wasn't Any Turtle .That Means Something

Alduin, from what I can see, MrSinister's last post WAS on topic.

For you to go off topic and then disclaim what you say by using the words "anyway on topic" after going off, it's not good enough. Either post on topic or not. Simple.

With only a miners attributes to go on I can't comment on the raider or fleet generals abilities but if you play the game right I don't think it matters. I ended up with the largest fleet and never used it. Everyone had the same playing field to start and I for one was losing resources to raiders right off the bat and never even knew I was being hit....lol. You can't make everyone happy and some people always moan. For all the abuse that Deidara takes he came through this tourney like a star. Make no mistake, he ranks up there with the best of the fleeters and I should know. Hard work and effort pays off....nothing else. The Rogue Bounty Hunters worked harder than anyone...
YOU CAN KEEP 1/8th