Re: New Contest - Win Zorg rubies!

I think the admin will work out the counting. They probably have pen and paper copying down everything ;)
Its a great idea, but i hope all of the new forums players and recruits dont leave because there arent any more free rubies on the line.

I have a question, how will you reimburse all of the loyal forums players that have been using them from the time they started? Or is this basically a new player attempt?
fusion

If I weren't me, I would be you.

I know, just seeing if they will give a treat to those who were active way before the contest. I mean treat the new people well and treat the loyal better ;)

I dont mind either way, ill be happy with anything i get, i dont want to lose the privilege to gain free rubies by speaking my mind too much
fusion

If I weren't me, I would be you.

Yeah I see your point. Though it was basically a trickle of activity before this. Mostly people would only post if they got in a major hit.

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu

i don't think zorg will find many unwilling to help count xD

@sprog - i think there is something you forgot. maybe we can claim rubies for ideas suggested before :P
RL has been a b****. maybe for once I can stay around long enough to make a name for myself...

~the V-mode Fleeter~

while we are at it, we need a way to collect rubies from the inactives. a new type of ship? (there ya go sprog, happy now? :P )

more seriously i think there is a way to see a list of your own posts
RL has been a b****. maybe for once I can stay around long enough to make a name for myself...

~the V-mode Fleeter~

well. that would be simple. i hate to say it, but unless you and fusion are kidnapped or have your computers stolen (azguard, a little help pls?!?) i will be doomed to 3rd place at best in post count lol

~the V-mode Fleeter~