Select your favorites for a chat moderator!

Poll ended at Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:10 am You may select up to 3 options

Jedi
Total votes: 6 (4%)
DFY
Total votes: 6 (4%)
corbeil
Total votes: 14 (9%)
Uπit43(Zorgon1)
Total votes: 5 (3%)
wildlive
Total votes: 20 (13%)
IKICKAYOUWASSNOW
Total votes: 18 (12%)
TheLegendRjsturgill
Total votes: 22 (14%)
RejectRagDoll
Total votes: 44 (29%)
SPY
Total votes: 18 (12%)
Total votes: 153

Vote for Chat Moderators !

First, the chat moderation is completely my own responsibility. The devs have given me full responsibility over this so for any mess created there, I am the one to blame.

However, keep in mind that I still personally reserve the power to ban forum and game accounts for problems created there.

The general idea is to have a LIVELY CHAT. This is why the chat rules and moderation have not been strict so far. THIS will remain this way.

However, sometimes it gets out of hand and many people become fustrated. Also, it seems that many people have expressed their willingness to help with the moderation.

For these two reasons, I have requested applications for more permanent Chat Moderators. (temp moderators trend will be and must be continued of course!)

I received many applications! I have selected the most notorious ones and here I put them on vote! You decide ;)

The voting will remain open till at least 50 people vote!

(I PUT IN 2 PERSONS THAT HAVE NOT SENT ME AN APPLICATION BUT I WOULD LIKE THEM AS CHAT MODS)

Up to 3 votes ! ;)
(No particular order in the voting list)

Re: Vote for Chat Moderators !

Zorg wrote:(I PUT IN 2 PERSONS THAT HAVE NOT SENT ME AN APPLICATION BUT I WOULD LIKE THEM AS CHAT MODS)

we dont have any freedom :cry:

btw moderator is not a popular figure but a better suited responsibility to become something that may not be appreciated by the then others in the room. keep that in mind who can do it with least possible drama.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

Re: Vote for Chat Moderators !

Indeed

this voting is a guide only and and being the new person in the game
would recomend voting for an established player like
Spy, Rjsturgill, RejectRagDoll DFY or corbeil as they have been here a long time

the rest of us can be moded at anytime when the others leave the chat