how stronger player atack you?

i been attacked by stronger payer, with (s). i can not attack him be cos his is with (s). i can not espionage him :oops: :oops: how can we play in this server wen very much stronger attacking ?
sorry for my english

Re: how stronger player atack you?

he is in a 16 position by ranking. he attacked my colony were not was any ships or defense. i not fall below the 10k points. i take a photo. I'm not stupid i know how need to play this game.

I'm currently ranked 16. Are you sure I attacked you? :twisted:

Edit: Yes I did. With 44 large cargo ships. :lol:
Why can't you probe me? You are already have 13k points.

Edit again:
Liar! You just probed me.
Seasons end.

Yes but another atacked me now he is in 2 place and he is (s) for me and i am (n) 70about...so how can players get biger fllet or somthing ellse if the strongest players can atack you....

As there is only protection for a player that is below 10k points you are attackable and fair game so to speak. As for you not being able to probe the other player you may have been trying to do so during an update. If you were attempting to probe from the galaxy page and the system is updating, it will not tell you anything... you can push that espionage button all you want but it wont send out any probes.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

This is a pointless discussion, what you are talking about is the backbone of raiding. It will not be changed because of one persons ineptitude to keep safe.

And Squirrel, any profane mails should be forwarded to the admin immediatley.

Topic closed.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...