Re: Player Awards (Discussion)

Not really. But if you want to argue a point, come armed with a stronger defense than the one posted.

I have no beef with you, Squirrel. The past few months have been rather enjoyable. You've shown great sportsmanship and a positive contribution to the community. Unfortunately, the same can not be said for all people within the community.

Allright guys, after expressing my congratulations for the idea of the awards which turns out to be very successful and interesting, I would like to comment on some of my votes:
1. Most persistant rebuilder:
I will certainly give that to curtis and not gumppy, simply because gumppy got crashed only twice. Once in battle, and once he was reset. On the other hand, his legendary comeback from the reset in no time demonstrates perfect skill and knowledge of all the game "mechanics", which in my opinion, makes him the undisputed most valuable player.
Well done on this one, curtis!
2. Most valuable player: for the reasons stated above, it's gumppy and not khan or SBT or Squirrel.
3. Scariest fleeter: between khan, SBT, Squirrel and gumppy I give it to SBT.
4. Best diplomatic abilities: As an emissary of Memellander, the then most "hated" (if I 'm allowed the expression) alliance by most of the community, Lakarin did a very good job in multiple ways in his effort to reverse the situation.
5. Player most improved: Paradox was also in my mind, but Zookon surely deserves this one.

I would be pleased to see more votes in the next 3 days!
Destroy it and in three days I will rebuild it

Paradox wrote: 2, Which battle would you most like to be on the winning side of? Istalris vs Paradox - not taken place yet

3, Which battle would you most hate to be on the losing side of? Istalris vs Paradox - not taken place yet
Haha, yet. ;)

Just waiting for that one night... keep that fleet in the air Para! :D

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Istalris wrote:
Paradox wrote: 2, Which battle would you most like to be on the winning side of? Istalris vs Paradox - not taken place yet

3, Which battle would you most hate to be on the losing side of? Istalris vs Paradox - not taken place yet
Haha, yet. ;)

Just waiting for that one night... keep that fleet in the air Para! :D

-Istalris-

guess we both wonder as we probe and see the other's fleets still sitting on the ground at 3 or 4 a.m. - is he/she a vampire or asleep ... well if i knew the answer to that .. or you for that matter ... one of our fleets would be galactic dust.. poetically .. well prolly the main adrenalin rush would go for hours .. in collecting the debris.. fly safe Istalris

The_Templar wrote:Come on Paradox, in the alliances section you could simply say RAWK instead of "pass for obvious reasons"...try it, it doesn't hurt :lol:
LOL, I like to give credit where credit is due. Though, I have to admit some of my posts today were typed with clenched teeth. :D

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh

Khan wrote:
The_Templar wrote:Come on Paradox, in the alliances section you could simply say RAWK instead of "pass for obvious reasons"...try it, it doesn't hurt :lol:
LOL, I like to give credit where credit is due. Though, I have to admit some of my posts today were typed with clenched teeth. :D
:lol:
Destroy it and in three days I will rebuild it

Khan wrote:
It's a love hate relationship. Admit it, you love us really! :D

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...