Slash wrote:====================
Individual Awards
====================

2, Who do you think is the Most Valuable Player? Gumppy

8, Who do you think is the scariest/best fleeter? Gumppy

9, Who do you think is the best turtle? Istalris

12, Who do you think is the most persistent rebuilder? Gumppy

14, Who do you think is the player that has most improved? Zookon

15, Who do you think is the player that is most underestimated?
The_Templar

====================

End

And nobody says anything about Slash, LoW is the bad guy? Slash, look at your own votes before slamming others for theirs. I thought same about your votes but it is in the rules and you have the right to. This is why I said there should be no voting for allies. This should be fun and I knew voting for allies would cause bickering. On the flip side, some people in your own alliance may deserve it more than others, it may be that your allies are the only people you know.

LoW keeps to himself and doesnt have much contact with others. It clearly states you can vote for allies, something I opposed from the beginning.

Guys, change the rules or stop flaming LoW.

Re: Player Awards (Discussion)

I suggest that you guys stop worrying about who voted for whom.... It is their decision if they wish to vote for people within their own alliance, and those that are doing the same thing should not be casting disparaging words about the others....

This topic is for you to discuss who you voted for and why if you wish, NOT to gripe about who someone else voted for... When the votes are being counted ... the ones that do not follow the simple rules will not be counted.

I will clarify the rules a bit for you....
1. You can
NOT vote for yourself.
2. You can
NOT vote for your own alliance in the Alliance Awards section.
(See the original post by Istalris for the rest of the rules)

And to further explain... You may only vote for one person or alliance per question.
The ones who have answers that break the simple rules will not have those answers counted. You may edit your posts to change your votes up until the closing date. Whatever you have on your vote card at the close date is what will be used.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

I agree with Witchy. It is only a bit of fun, its the first (official) run of the awards. Lets not argue about it and take it as it is, we will run this and see how it goes and we can change how voting goes the next time if need be. If this does work and the community does grow a bit we wont need to worry about peoples votes in future. If we get all up in arms the first time round, the idea will die and nobody will do it again.

OneWingedAngel wrote:can we add this question to the awards please

which 2 alliances would you most like to see go to war :lol:

the 2 alliances you refer too are always at war..with everyone and each other...the reason they get to grow as they do...they both hit for profit...and the most important all ingredients...10 people or less leaves alot of food with every click of the galaxy page...d@mn that dead horse just keeps coming back..

Squirrel wrote:
Slash wrote:====================
Individual Awards
====================

2, Who do you think is the Most Valuable Player? Gumppy

8, Who do you think is the scariest/best fleeter? Gumppy

9, Who do you think is the best turtle? Istalris

12, Who do you think is the most persistent rebuilder? Gumppy

14, Who do you think is the player that has most improved? Zookon

15, Who do you think is the player that is most underestimated?
The_Templar

====================

End

And nobody says anything about Slash, LoW is the bad guy? Slash, look at your own votes before slamming others for theirs. I thought same about your votes but it is in the rules and you have the right to. This is why I said there should be no voting for allies. This should be fun and I knew voting for allies would cause bickering. On the flip side, some people in your own alliance may deserve it more than others, it may be that your allies are the only people you know.

LoW keeps to himself and doesnt have much contact with others. It clearly states you can vote for allies, something I opposed from the beginning.

Guys, change the rules or stop flaming LoW.

Nice job of selective editing. You should have posted the whole thing and then the lack of bias would have been evident. I didn't vote for you for Most Valuable or Scariest/Best fleeter because based on points and recent activity others have you beat- not just because they are in my alliance. I voted for Vengeance several times because you deserve it. LoW has over 100 posts on the forums so the hermit explanation just doesn't wash. When I was a moderator, I'd see his name quite frequently as he read the forums so his post count doesn't even come close to his awareness.

Being a sportsman comes in many forms. That ain't one of them.