Re: Overhunting. Overkill.

Lol, we do have quite a bit of members :P

I try not to get involved in other people's attacks, it just causes a bunch of grief and frustration for me if I'm trying to hunt down someone's fleet simply because they attacked a member. We've got too many to be able to do that. I don't normally attack out of spite, it isn't enough of a motivation. I just look for the ones that will be the most fun and yield the most profit.

Except when Enebulas was around, I attacked a couple of them for a bit :P But that was more of a fun factor than anything.

Sadbutrue wrote:lol... all talk and no walk. you guys should like nuke the_templar's defenses and destroy his moons that would teach him a lesson. your alliance has a lot of members i am sure you can organize it. if he has no moons and weak defenses i am sure someone might erase his fleet
sad, they're not to blame any more for their talk...it's all they have left (at least in G2) :lol:
Destroy it and in three days I will rebuild it

The_Templar wrote:
Sadbutrue wrote:lol... all talk and no walk. you guys should like nuke the_templar's defenses and destroy his moons that would teach him a lesson. your alliance has a lot of members i am sure you can organize it. if he has no moons and weak defenses i am sure someone might erase his fleet
sad, they're not to blame any more for their talk...it's all they have left (at least in G2) :lol:
I doubt that. In fact, I know it isn't right :)

And I fail to see how I am "all talk" if I've never said anything regarding an offensive against you or questioned your fleet. I think you just have a superiority complex and like to listen to yourself talk.
Slash wrote:
curtis wrote:now hes getting his buddies to atatck me lol
I'd say that it's more like you're a target for everyone.
Hate to say it, but hes right, curtis. You keep complaining about it and it just adds fuel to the fire.

Keep attacking, I really couldn't care less. Worst that happens is my fleet gets crashed, which isn't saying much considering my fleet is tiny, anyways. I don't care about a number next to me name, I'll let the ones with a low self-esteem fight over those.