Re: I need some fun!!!

rava wrote:that is why this universe .. have less player and now more less player bc of its now losing its fun
once u have rips .. there no one can take u
for this few month i never been probe except by elm ... that only on my prime planet that not have moon

u can imagine
rips attack to same system need more than 2 hours
rips attack to different system same galaxy .. but near u need 4 hours - 5 hours
rips attack to different system same galaxy .. but long range need more than 8 hours
omg ... what we can do with this "unused thing that cant use for attack" beside for defence and ninja an attack
or crack turtle lol
I have an idea, use some other ****ing ships.

Oh no the universe is slow! These RIPs are useless and will kill fleeting! So what do you do, go and build them of course.. Not rocket science guys, adapt to your environment or go play pong!
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Right, Nego. Its a valid strategy using the best defensive ship there is out there. Now this defending strategy works very well for all ppl but its also increasing the freeze in attack. Yesterday Mr. Zorg ´Master protector of all turtles´ announced that our standard universe will be the only one WITHOUT ACS attack.

Well I guess that I am just about done playing this game too. I dont really play any more. I have not even builded any ships or buildings in over a month. I just dont think that its any fun playing with nobody. I have just been getting on and talking with people. LOL Well. Good luck with all who are still trying. But I am just going to be checking in and useing this for chat for a little bit. But I dought that I will be trying to attack to many people anymore.
THERE WILL BE NO MORE TURTLE POWER IN STANDAR ANYMORE!!!
WE FLEETERS ARE STARTING TO FLIP YOU ON YOUR BACK AND SPIN YOU AROUND UNTIL YOU GIVE UP!!!!!