Re: XTREME...dying..,. call it what you want....

I don't think anyone who plays is apart of admin from today new players will get a small fleet one to start raiding crack on with your game and have fun and ask all friends to join up if your worryed about no one playing its not just up to zorg to get players to join

To VegaDanger,

HAHAHA is that all u got? Ftr Extreme is not dying....is that on topic or do u want to continue with your conspiracies and abuse ?

P.S I still think they are watching you............ how are the voices in your head btw? ;)

Sprog wrote:To VegaDanger,

HAHAHA is that all u got? Ftr Extreme is not dying....is that on topic or do u want to continue with your conspiracies and abuse ?

P.S I still think they are watching you............ how are the voices in your head btw? ;)

actually they doing fine :D :D they have lots of things that they tell me about you and your life with the F.B.I

BTW if anyone needs info on xtreme just ask Sprog he seems to know everything that's goes on here in xtreme

To sprog, the only voice in your head is gozar telling u what to do right ?
this is also of topic. topic is about a dieing game. but it almost kills me ( from laughing) how u react on this.
Get out of the shadow and let your master speak?

Calling names is also off topic. and if any has brains its vega as he is my twinbrain. hehehehe

Warning stay on topic.
Last edited by Gozar on Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deliberate off topic.

or sproggie... is he also busy trarerouting my IP address like his buddy admins whahahaha.... LOL

this is what happen to good clients in a business, the play long hours.. spend money on the firm and then they treat you bad. ... by invading you privacy without and good grounds!!

:naughty:edited:whistle: Good Vega :whistle:

Final warning admin baiting

If you have a issue with either admin or a Moderator..the forum is NOT the place to state..send a email to webmaster@zorgempire.net directly..you will not be told again
Last edited by Gozar on Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: admin baiting

Voice of reason here.

I do understand that there is a significant amount of animosity between players. That is to be expected in a PvP game. However, the forum is supposed to be a place for reasonable discussion on topic. It has been stated by ZORG that there are no administrators taking an active role in personal game play. Now you may choose to disbelieve that fact, that is up to you. But in all forum discussion, it needs to be taken for granted that ZORG does not lie in post regarding gameplay.

Gozar is not and admin, I am not an admin, Weresloth is not an admin, mightoz is not an admin. We are however forum moderators. It is our position to try to maintain civility in discussion.

Remember that it IS a player vs player game. There are no computer generated accounts. Every account is produced from an actual player. It may happen that some choose not to stay and enjoy the game. Many do. Those that do chose to stay have a variety of options (Universes) to choose from. Those that choose to play in the xtreme universe should understand the risks (and rewards) that come from making that choice.

I truly believe that the people choosing to remain and play in the xtreme universe with a massive player such as Gozar will become better players. I did.

Remember, always choose civility in your game and forum discussions.

Thanks!