Re: "V" mode

I think i understand simba's point of view.
Sometimes players leave the game with their account in vmode. thus those accounts gets deleted without being put in inactive. and alot of them with possible productive mins dont get raided. its a waste of ze resources.
what he probably wants is if a player goes in vmode without rubies (50) in his/her account after a certain period asap they go inactive their account should be put out of vmode automatically. lets say a duration of 7 days? or any day that is agreeable.

i am not sure but i think there has been a long debate about this a few years back. i could be confused about the topics so someone please confirm.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

I believe simba was talking about "deleteing". Not makeing them inactive. But what you say SPY, makes more sense...
Anyway, me myself as someone who is blue most of the times, dont like your idea either :D
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi

Simba wrote:First. If somebody has no intention to play again, using "v" mode is against the game itself. Second and so on...to play a game, any, is an active act, losing or wining is part of it. There is already a rule. After 45 days as inactive you are out. Why not somebody who is in "V" mode for more than that. And sorry mates...is fair to be in "V" mode and have a second account? There are inactive players for a long time ( see for example steadyhand ) coming back, finding planets empty of any def., first target for riders etc. Let me ask you..hwo deserve as bonus a bit respect: steadyhand or cutura . For me steadyhand, 100 %. How the noob-noobs are growing !...riding the inactives, farming them. And by the way...how many players are realy playing today and how many are in "V" mode?
I am not against "V" mode. I am only against UNLIMITED time in "V" mode.
Sorry for my poor English.
to be fair, some people's RL takes them away from the game for months at a time. and if you go back and reread my previous post, i was saying that vmode can be used indefinitely so long as the person actually logs in before the 45 day maximum inactivity. Now if a person does not have 50+ rubies in their account and they go inactive past 45 days, they will end up getting deleted whether they are in vmode or not.
20 GP
The Trouble Maker
As Swift as the Wind that carries the Sand comes your DEATH

Omega Class Thank You to Devola/Gale for this super amazing sig.