Re: Things To Laugh About

My biggest mistake was launching a big fleet crash on someone from my moon, sensible yes, but the espy report defaulted me to attack his moon when my target was his planet. I didn't see it and ended up losing 1.8 million Deut in fuel, i had to recall and wait a day before i could re-launch. Thankfully it was ok. :oops:

I have had several other blunders where i get all excited on a raid that has lots of res and end up forgetting to actually send cargo ships with my fleet. :oops:

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Sadbutrue wrote:mine is wasting 7 mill deut trying to crush a noob but he ran in the last few secs... good thing i only sent a small part of my fleet
Are you talking about me? :lol: I have been waiting for your attack since last month. :D
I wanted to pull out after you send you last espionage probe. :lol:

Back on topic,
Sending cargo raids to inactive planets thinking they are undefended. Your LCs arrive there to find an ACS defend fleet. :lol:
Seasons end.

I tried to a massive DF from an inactive player. I launched 98 recyclers and lost 360,000 deut. I told my friend and he PMed back saying it was his. Later, after I recalled my fleet, he sent another PM saying to continue with the recycling. :(
Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. ~ John Maxwell

It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war. ~ John F. Kennedy

neoshagrath wrote:I too became paranoid after Mintaka got my fleet. I fleet save when I go dump. :D
LOL +1 (and ew).
sabutrue wrote:mine is wasting 7 mill deut trying to crush a noob but he ran in the last few secs... good thing i only sent a small part of my fleet
Kinda harsh calling him a noob, i've been with him from the beginning and i know he's a damn good player when he wants to be! :) (though i did kinda rofl when i saw the report in circ :lol:)

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Earlier in the game before I got a chance to upgrade the Hyperspace drive, my Destroyers were slower than my large cargos. So I sent a big attack fleet with some followup cargo fleets after I IPMed the defenses to hell.

I waited a few minutes and then sent 3 cargo fleets, all of which arrived before the attack fleet and got destroyed by the defensive ships on the planets.

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh