Re: Is Zorg Empire really going in the right Direction?

My honest opinion without flaming anyone, the game is going in the wrong direction when it comes to bringing out more fleeters and that is what current fleeters wanna see, but then complain about nothing to hit after getting their ideas to make it easier for them to hunt implemented. Once you get these fleets Prob wont come back so enjoy the short lived fun of getting people unable to vmode. Fact is the fleeters will always be the minority with time to be on the game to do so. V mode as is now, and if fleet points shown even in air implemented I believe is going to shrink the fleet % even lower forcing more to just mine forever in hope of changes for the blue collar worker can fleet once again hiding fleets to make the top, and able to vmode when called back to work at a moments notice without the punishment of losing your fleet for having a life. I forsee the game turning into more (i) and miners, with what has changed and changes coming.

In my opinion, Zorg Empire is heading, in some aspects, in a good direction; in other aspects, in an awful one. Regarding extreme and Speed server, they were both bolstered by both the new ships and research and ACS attack. I, however, as a patriotic member of Standard, do not give a damn, and I mean it, a damn about what GOOD happens to the other servers. What I do care about is how Zorg and his buddies are completely disregarding Standard. It wasn't a good server to begin with, because the casual player is, with all due respect, not a real player. Then came Speed server and every member of Standard who logs in at least once a freaking month said:

"Hey, a new server! Since I am a mind slave to Zorg Empire, I will quit/rarely visit Standard and play on Speed!"

Many of the more active members of Standard fled to the safety of Speed immediately. And NOW, what is Standard left with?

1) A few loyal members who sit around and build mines.
2) A couple of alliances that actually know what they are doing.
3) A banned rava...

I can guess the laughable look on your virtual faces, but, seriously, WHAT is wrong with this picture?
:X
[/size]

Silent. Be Warned!

Compare the ratio of non-active to active players in all universe and you can clearly see which one people like the most, Speed has been running for almost two months and look at how many active people it has compared to in-actives: 11 / 3939 (3655 Active users). Then Xtreme: 6 / 44312 (2691 Active users). I'd compare Standard too, but I don't play, too slow. :P

Keep this up for another year and Speed will be an amazing server for any player, packed to the brim with active players, who could ask for more? I think all we need now to make Speed a huge success is the new ships Xtreme has.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Istalris wrote:Compare the ratio of non-active to active players in all universe and you can clearly see which one people like the most, Speed has been running for almost two months and look at how many active people it has compared to in-actives: 11 / 3939 (3655 Active users). Then Xtreme: 6 / 44312 (2691 Active users). I'd compare Standard too, but I don't play, too slow. :P

Keep this up for another year and Speed will be an amazing server for any player, packed to the brim with active players, who could ask for more? I think all we need now to make Speed a huge success is the new ships Xtreme has.
Lawl bias. Of course there are more active players, it is a 2 month old server! People have not had time to quit yet. Not saying anything against Speed, just saying that even standard had those kind of numbers originally. And yes, that was a shot against standard. In my opinion, Standard is turtle uni, speed is a mining uni and extreme is a fleeting uni. If speed fixed the storage it would become better for fleeters, as right now most res there either comes from rubies or mines for the top players.
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

IKICKAYOUWASSNOW wrote: Lawl bias. Of course there are more active players, it is a 2 month old server! People have not had time to quit yet. Not saying anything against Speed, just saying that even standard had those kind of numbers originally. And yes, that was a shot against standard. In my opinion, Standard is turtle uni, speed is a mining uni and extreme is a fleeting uni. If speed fixed the storage it would become better for fleeters, as right now most res there either comes from rubies or mines for the top players.
To be fair, I think miners would be better off in Xtreme. :P

I have to admit I am having a lot more fun fleeting in Speed than I ever did in Xtreme, probably because of the awesome team I have but I do think Speed has a massive potential to be an awesome universe for fleeters. Time will tell, as always. :)

Also on an amusing side note, when you think about it, all res comes from either rubies or mines. :lol:
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

It is true that mines or rubies are needed in speed to go anywhere. Definatley not like xtreme where you can start out fast feeding off (i) with the storage caps, But it does incite more violence amongst the actives taking the (i) out of the equation to even want to waste time probing. The ruby advantage is clearly overwhelming in the start with 500k-3 mill accounts in the 1st month with me at 200k with buildings qued 24/7....with only rubies spent for the 11th planet slot and a 9.8 moon with the nice xmas deal ZE offered.

"It is sweeter to earn the top, not buy it" Ista got me into all kinds of sayings anymore lol
When faced with intelligent and devious strategies, do something entirely irrational and let your enemies think themselves to death