Attack

It's funny that i have about 5 planets that I actually use to produce materials then I ship them to my main planet for use in research, ships, etc. I just got back from a 3 day trip to find I have been attacked 3 times. The three attacks came from my 2 worse producers and my main planet. What's funny is they didn't attack a planet in the same system with probably less defences and 440,000 and 380,000 deut and crystal that was in the same system. (It didn't have less defences, it just had way more resources than my other planets. :lol: They missed a gold mine of deuterium. :lol:
If I had to choose who I would die fighting against, I would choose corrupt government.

Re: Attack

Slash wrote:He announces it when he does. :lol:
I announce it b/c I am going to spend it in a few minutes. Well, the planet I sent the deut to has few mines b/c I just colonized it and the players who attacked my other planets destroyed my sat so my production went way down.

300k deuth? where where ?
If you want it, I will trade for it.
If I had to choose who I would die fighting against, I would choose corrupt government.

Re: Attack

Ok. Then attacking me will have payback, but you want find me. I have a different forum name and in-game name so good luck :mrgreen: :ugeek: ;)