Resources

Im sure someone asked abt this, but i couldnt find, so here goes.....
Zorg, u have me confused, y are things in standard more costly, time consuming, then extreme, shouldnt that have been adjusted with the speed of standard universe.... Example- lets look at esp ships, 3k crystal to make in standard, and less than half that to make in extreme, when it should be other way around, another example, acs depos in extreme are 400 and 500k, easy to get in extreme, but y are they same in standard? They should have been adjusted by the amount produced by mines, speed , etc etc, so im just wondering y these thuings werent fixed when standard was made, things shouldve been adjusted? Does anyone agree with me? Cause im just askin for help, im talkin to zorg, not necessarily admin, counts to every 1, can someone answer that?
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

Re: Resources

Since standard is at 1x and Extreme is 2x, it is only natural that it takes longer to progress in Standard, and that is why things would be at same cost. No clue about the esp ship bit, since I don't play Standard Uni.
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

Anyway,which one you choose ? Standard or Extreme ?since i play both and don't really know the diferences :roll:
I don't want hijack it,but i think this is a nice chance to ask it :hand:
SOMETHING EXSIST NOT MEANING THEY REALLY EXSIST

eoe, u dont no the difference? u obviously havent set up mines or made nanites yet, or even transport or raided yet, but standard, should be fixed.......things just dont make sense
"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict what they will do. "

Yeah,you right.I will just think logic,If I want war with someone,I prefer Simulate it first.
So you know what will happen and the engine who will do math parts :P
But enough of that,back to the topic :drool:
SOMETHING EXSIST NOT MEANING THEY REALLY EXSIST