Re: Time to close up my factories and power down the industry!

adressor wrote:lol I knew you would do two things.

1. run back to Rawk
2. quit
You need to do three things.

1. Do the game a favour and go die
2. Stop being a dick and hiding behind another name.
3. Do the game a favour and go die ...oh wait

1 WARNING FOR FLAMING. -Slash
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

yeah the 1 guy isn't worth responding too..i would say it was like talking to the wall but the echo of my voice would be more intelligent than a conversation with the coward!

Anyhow was good times playing with ya..we had our spats but tell me a family that doesn't have those and i'll direct you to leave it to beaver reruns!

Take your young @ss away from the computer and go live it up awhile!! Who knows maybe you'll find some triplets lookin for a good time..hope your women don't read that..

Cheers Mate

Why dont you just ban this guy? I mean if he has no ingame name and he is always here talking trash to everyone hes not even worth a reply.
I think that only players with an ingame name should be able to post on these forums,if you dont have the balls to say something on your ingame name than you are not worthy.

So Istalris changed your mind yet? How is life without zorgempire threating ya?
http://aoalliance.page.tl/Home.htm

adressor wrote:lol I knew you would do two things.

1. run back to Rawk
2. quit

1 WARNING FOR TROLLING. -Slash
This is a disgusting comment. Ista is one of the most respected players to have ever played this game. Then he has to leave, and you post this in his possible "retirement" thread from ZE. I now have no respect for you, and comments like this are why nobody else does either.
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.