Re: Player Awards (Discussion)

Slash wrote:
Istalris wrote:
Slash wrote:No rules broken? We can vote for own alliance????
He hasn't voted for ~V~.

-Istalris-
Yes he did. He edited it after I made my post here.
Fair enough, from the rest of his votes it wouldn't suprise me. The term "broaden your horizons" comes to mind.

On a second note, thank you very much to the people who voted me as best turtle, flattering, but i was a crappy turtle. I'm quite far from being a turtle now so i don't deserve these votes. :)

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Wow all this fuss over me I feel special. I did edit my vote earlier not realizing I couldnt vote for the best alliance out there. Anyways it is one sided because well SOC dominates this game if anybody else hasnt noticed. Im just glad that the best players in this game are in my alliance. As far as my vote not being counted for me naming 3 people during one question thats fine they deserve that recognition and if my vote isnt counted I wont lose any sleep over it. Aint like they need my vote anyways they seem to be getting everyone elses vote at the moment.
Only the dead have seen the end of war. ~Plato

Lord_of_War wrote:Wow all this fuss over me I feel special. I did edit my vote earlier not realizing I couldnt vote for the best alliance out there. Anyways it is one sided because well SOC dominates this game if anybody else hasnt noticed. Im just glad that the best players in this game are in my alliance. As far as my vote not being counted for me naming 3 people during one question thats fine they deserve that recognition and if my vote isnt counted I wont lose any sleep over it. Aint like they need my vote anyways they seem to be getting everyone elses vote at the moment.
Love to see you exude sportsmanship. Good on ya. :roll:

Lord_of_War wrote:Wow all this fuss over me I feel special. I did edit my vote earlier not realizing I couldnt vote for the best alliance out there. Anyways it is one sided because well SOC dominates this game if anybody else hasnt noticed. Im just glad that the best players in this game are in my alliance. As far as my vote not being counted for me naming 3 people during one question thats fine they deserve that recognition and if my vote isnt counted I wont lose any sleep over it. Aint like they need my vote anyways they seem to be getting everyone elses vote at the moment.
Dude, this is supposed to be a bit of fun and recognition for the achievements of players. With all due respect mate, i think you need to climb over your own ego before you start posting. You should look at your leaders attitude a little more, he has the decency to vote fairly, and with good will towards the rest of the community.

Step down from your high-horse for a moment and look at your post, it is incredibly biased. The one thing i can't stand, is people that think they are gods and look down upon the rest as thought they are nothing. No, i am not saying this to try and big up my own alliance, rather to try and stop you bringing shame to yours.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Istalris wrote:
Dude, this is supposed to be a bit of fun and recognition for the achievements of players. With all due respect mate, i think you need to climb over your own ego before you start posting. You should look at your leaders attitude a little more, he has the decency to vote fairly, and with good will towards the rest of the community.

Step down from your high-horse for a moment and look at your post, it is incredibly biased. The one thing i can't stand, is people that think they are gods and look down upon the rest as thought they are nothing. No, i am not saying this to try and big up my own alliance, rather to try and stop you bringing shame to yours.

-Istalris-
Ok if I had a ego as big as you say I would be voting for myself and not my alliance mates. I know this is suppose to be a fun game and if my comments offend someone then I am truly sorry but i do believe that my alliance is the best out there at the moment and the players that are in it are some of the best in the game. I will not apologize for that or climb down from my high horse. If I am bringing shame upon my alliance then they will let me know.

Slash wrote:The point was for you to recognize the accomplishments of those outside of your alliance that contribute to the game and the community. The fact that you refuse to even attempt that simple task speaks volumes about your character.

I could care less what you think about my character Slash. My alliance mates know me and thats all that matters. I didnt realize that we where suppose to vote for people outside of our alliance and I did vote for the people that I thought contributes to the forum and the community so what is the point of you two trying to make me look like the bad guy here.