Re: 3 best ships for fleeters ?

20 LF is equal to 1 BS in weapons and shields and cost (more crystal though)
my question is say a battle took place between 1000 BS plus 20000 LF against 2000 BS (exactly same tech levels say 100% for both players)
who is the likely winner? would the loss rate of LF mean the 2000 BS would win
i really want to have LF as part of my fleet as i like to pretend they are tie fighters :lol:
but are they worth having? shall i start concentrating on BS and D
im already giving up on HF and using as moon shot fodder :D

OneWingedAngel wrote:20 LF is equal to 1 BS in weapons and shields and cost (more crystal though)
my question is say a battle took place between 1000 BS plus 20000 LF against 2000 BS (exactly same tech levels say 100% for both players)
who is the likely winner? would the loss rate of LF mean the 2000 BS would win
i really want to have LF as part of my fleet as i like to pretend they are tie fighters :lol:
but are they worth having? shall i start concentrating on BS and D
im already giving up on HF and using as moon shot fodder :D
Because there isn't any rapid fire the 20k LF are a really good fodder right now, but if the RF is implemented anytime soon LF as fodder is easily destroyed by a large number of Cruisers.
To be honest, RF is a very important part of the game and since it's missing on this server the figures are really hard to predict.

As to answer the threads question
BS because of the large cargo space
BC
Recyclers.

OneWingedAngel wrote:i think when RF comes into the game (and the bug where you lose big ships to LF being fixed) best 3 ships will be
for attacking
destroyer
battlecruiser
bomber
for defending
deathstar
deathstar
and erm deathstar
:lol:
I am pretty sure there is some kind of defensive rapid fire now. If they implement Rapid fire as it was originally intended, the pendulum is going to swing more in favor of the attacker as it is unbalanced to the defender now. However, the problem of losing large ships by "overfire" or whatever they want to call it is still the bane of the RIP. It will still be the bane of the RIP until it is fixed.

Currently, I think the RIPS are good for defense though. Particularly in larger number.

I still think the BS will be popular as BCs are very expensive to produce.

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh