Re: Petition for Top 20 Hits list

I don't know, for me personally I was interested in the hits even before I had any on the list.

I appreciate that it is a good bit of work to continually update the top 10 list as often as you guys do. For the most part, the names are going to be the same. Even if 2-3 names are added, it is not really going to reflect the up and coming players many who have hits that would have been HOF worthy just a few months ago. A time that many may have not even started playing the game.

Though I personally would like to see a Top 20 list regardless of all those things, maybe a thread of "Greatest Personal Hits" as a way to highlight the accomplishments of the many would be a good idea. I am going to think about this one.

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh

I vote yes as well, although I'm a pretty insignificant player, so who knows if my vote matters :lol:
"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who
are willing to endure pain with patience."
- Julius Caesar

Flyfoot wrote:I vote yes as well, although I'm a pretty insignificant player, so who knows if my vote matters :lol:
You're more significant than most i've been watching. ;)

All players votes count, no matter rank or status.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Istalris wrote:
Flyfoot wrote:I vote yes as well, although I'm a pretty insignificant player, so who knows if my vote matters :lol:
You're more significant than most i've been watching. ;)

All players votes count, no matter rank or status.

-Istalris-
Ha-ha. Someone's being watched! :P

So how many votes is considered adequate?

AmeOkami wrote:So how many votes is considered adequate?
I will not decide until next week when it comes to the end of the votes. It depends on a lot of things really, the amount of people actually interested in this in comparison to the amount of people in the active forum community. It also depends on the ratio of yes to no answers. There are others too but we'll see.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

yes for me,

not that id make the top 20 lols.. i think based on what ive seen im in like the 30's haha.
but to see more hits would be a nice gauge for people who are trying to determine where they stand as far as their progress in fleeting.