Return tp Massacre and what do i See?

*Rant Incoming*

So ive returned to massacre as an active player and low and behold i come to find out that almost all of the top players that are active right now are in the same alliance? I just wanna know the logic behind this as many of those players are self-proclaimed "fleeters" and o this isn't like extreme where 5-6 top players are in the same alliance its more like 17 of the top 20 players all sit in the same alliance. Where is the fun in not having a single real target to hunt down and can you really call yourself a fleeter if all you hit are players who are just starting the server or inactives. All the real fun hunts the players that are a Challenge to track and crash are among you. Maybe ts time to show the server what kind of fleeters you gentlemen and ladies can be id like to see a little shakeup in massacre, separate yourselves into a few alliance 2 or 3 and have fun chase each other fight each other hunt each other like real fleeters do!

Sorry for the rant but im just not seeing any competition in the upper level players

Re: Return tp Massacre and what do i See?

Let me show you the harm to the server as i personally see it.

If a new player joins the game he instantly becomes the target of every top level raider and fleeter in the game because they have no one else to hunt. He gets constant probes and attacks from them until he decides to just leave the game and go play something else. The server as it is right now is top heavy even more so than extreme. There is a huge power gap between the average player and the top players and with all the top players on the same team they go for the average player.

So in the end having all the top players together is just driving the player base of mass straight into the ground.

Re: Return tp Massacre and what do i See?

You have some good points there.
The main alliance in mass vmoded some time ago due to server inactivity (HC ) and rarely unvmode.
I personally Don't bother other players or raid much, and I'm in the big alliance cause a lot of my friends are there. I don't need to try and crash them and I don't want to.
If we split into multiple alliances then we wouldn't be able to chat as easily.

It's a bit of a problem