Re: Torgard has quite ZE...

Ummm...I have not been playing for 4+ years. Just wanted to set the record straight on that point.[/quote]

Apologizes Mega..I forgot that the account you had was in fact RJ's old account..so you have not played for 4yr's but have played for 2yrs on that account..

Oh yes I knew someone would bring up the fact that I took over Klizac's account 4.5yrs ago.. ranked 4th with a 4million point account... At the time I was ranked 7th but with a little less fleet. V was in a war and wanted klizac's fleet kept in the game.. I was in Nemesis. V's wing alliance and was asked if I would take it on, this was six months from the start of Xtreme...The rest is history... 117 million points earned since then... I have the right to call this my account. Then again so has Mega.

Sprog though I agree the retirement rule needs clarification.. I would ask you to start a different thread on this point.. and all to keep to Topic.. Torgards leaving.

It's sad to see another member of the old BR13 leave. Sorry to bring up stupid things like this, but for some reason this game leaves me lethargic.

Good luck in real life and whatever else you intend to do, Torgy.

Actually, good luck to everyone in general. I love you guys.
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder

Rjsturgill wrote:Demonic did not take over megas old account, I can tell you that.

Also, I got all caught up, sad to see another ZE great leave. Good game torgard.

Agreed as Mega's account has of course (rightfully) been returned to you RJ...

So welcome back to Xtreme...Rjsturgill

Torgard, though an enemy on the battlefield, was a great player. He will be missed by some and glad to see gone by others. So is the progression of the game. Anyway, good luck in real life Jason and hope things go better for you.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War