Re: Things To Laugh About

Istalris wrote:
Sadbutrue wrote:I sent a no look blitz at a guy and he was savvy enough to avoid it... then he made a thread about it like 2 mins later and there was a huge laugh fest about it. then i proceeded to probe him every hour and then i stopped for 4 hours while i took a nap and sent a no look attack on the same moon and Boom Goes the Dynamite!

Now he has not logged in since the attack... even tho i saw his planets had a few minutes on them when i sent the attack. its likely he will go (i) and i get the last laugh and a sweet *** farm for a while and his closes neighbor went blue because i farmed him and took out all his turrets :D

In this story everyone had their laughs and i got the last one
:roll: I sure hope he doesen't, he's a good guy no matter what you may think.

-Istalris-

i know he is a good guy
You can't stop me I'm on a boat!

Sent a spy probe to a fellow in respones to him probing me, but quickly realized I didn't want him knowing the location of the certain planet i had sent the probe from, so went to recall, and accidentally also recalled a fleet i had been moving, which blew over a mill in deut, leaving my fleet stuck upon its return...
Oppose me, you oppose death. Grim Reaper hasn't lost one yet.

Deleted posts in response to a request by the OP. This is not the place for discussing banning/warning issues. You know who you are and you now have a warning, stick to the rules or i'll ban you myself.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...