Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

Re: Terriforming

Slash wrote:With the opportunity to have 21 planets with 460 fields each- who would spend res on Terraformers? As Coolhand already pointed out, the only benefit would be increasing the size of small planet with a moon.
i would.. lol

its one of my quirks that i always keep whatever planet i started on no matter what that might be and i build an empire from there, i was unlucky enough to get one with only 160 spaces.. lol

i cant disband it though its where all life for my empire started, its home. :)

Although 460 is not the max planet size. ;) I have personally seen a friends account with a 478 planet. Somebody also said they have a 560? or something. Dont beleive that but hey. :lol:

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Terriforming *****.only 5 more spaces per level.why does everything have to have a level.Terriforming should just keep going instead of 5 spaces per level.wasted my resources building the thing.Thats the drawback to it that EVERYONE failed to say anything about