Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

Re: Bashing/Moonshot question

Specific to bashing, I'm understanding no algorithm exists as would report your probe attacks for moonshots. It but triggered the warning. Given how bashing rule is lifted when Wars are declared, and how that is forum specific, I do not believe any in game mechanism exists as would alert Admin to your moonshots.

The target of a bashing must report your bashing for the bashing to be acted on.
Ní mar a shíltear a bhítear.
Ní féidir maraigh tú an Dullahan
Níl luibh ná leigheas in aghaidh an bháis.

Micky's point pertaining to milking is one to def keep in mind, however.

The debris fields you create have value. You should be recycling that, rather than the moonshot recipient, if its total value exceeds one hours worth of your mines production.
Ní mar a shíltear a bhítear.
Ní féidir maraigh tú an Dullahan
Níl luibh ná leigheas in aghaidh an bháis.

Bashing rules are u are allowed hit one planet/moon 5 times but for one hit to count one single unit from the attacker survives if the attacking is destroyed it would've count that's why when u do a moonshots u want the recipient to be able totally destroy what u send on a other note if u spread u attacks over a 24 hrs or the first few attacks land on ur sixth u should get a in-game warning u could be breaching the bashing rule but if do one attack but at end page and click more than 5times u dont get the warning I believe ur fleet has survived on ur moonshots and this is the warning u got

Nuada said it all.
Nuada wrote:Specific to bashing, I'm understanding no algorithm exists as would report your probe attacks for moonshots. It but triggered the warning. Given how bashing rule is lifted when Wars are declared, and how that is forum specific, I do not believe any in game mechanism exists as would alert Admin to your moonshots.

The target of a bashing must report your bashing for the bashing to be acted on.
Nuada wrote:Micky's point pertaining to milking is one to def keep in mind, however.

The debris fields you create have value. You should be recycling that, rather than the moonshot recipient, if its total value exceeds one hours worth of your mines production.