Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

Re: Don't understand something

i did calculation you need 9k sats and with 2 nanites it would cost about 4.5mill crystal and 2.2mill deut ans some metal to make in under 5 hours but i am under heavy watch and i would not risk having an outpost since its not hard to find at all. the questions is does the research just need 300k power to start and once you have it can you build deathstars as much as you like?
You can't stop me I'm on a boat!

You will need the other technologies for the Death Star too, but yes, once you have 300k Energy simply click to research the Graviton Tech and it will be yours for good, even if your sats are then destroyed.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Istalris wrote:You will need the other technologies for the Death Star too, but yes, once you have 300k Energy simply click to research the Graviton Tech and it will be yours for good, even if your sats are then destroyed.

-Istalris-

ah sweet good to know. thanks
You can't stop me I'm on a boat!

Istalris wrote:You will need the other technologies for the Death Star too, but yes, once you have 300k Energy simply click to research the Graviton Tech and it will be yours for good, even if your sats are then destroyed.

-Istalris-
I beleive i just told you. ;)

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...