Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

Re: Raid

I am not sure what you mean by unload but, let me see if this answers you question. You send your ships out on a raid and get resources, when they return to the planet and/or moon you sent them from, the resources they were carrying automatically unloads onto your planet and/or moon. I hope this answers your question. :)

Edited typing errors... remind me never to type when tired! :lol:
Last edited by Witchywoman on Mon May 02, 2011 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

Did you look on your overview to see if your fleet were actually sent out? There are a couple of things right off the top of my head that I can think of that can cause this.. Trying to send to collect a debris field with no recyclers. Sending hits from a moon manually and not changing the target coords or drop down to planet if that is what you are trying to hit.

And please do not post your question in more than one topic. It makes it very hard to help you.

1532 wrote:Is bashing authorized on inactive players? I'm just asking... I don't want a ban or something...

Bashing rule does not apply to inactives. It will still give you the warning that you have hit them 5 times etc within the 24 hour period but that is how the system is set up. :) So go get em cute bunny, ummm tiger, umm awwww I just wanna hugs you and squeeze you :lol: . (couldn't resist :P )